Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest TylerD

next best to bp and SA

Guest TylerD

Ok this question might sound a little strange but I am not too sure how to word this proper here. So ill try my best. Anyway i was just wondering ive been on the bp and clyndoxil gel which has bp in it . And everything is going well ok i guess. My face is pretty good but of course now it is starting to tan a little bit which i dont mind its just my skin gets really tight from all this crap. So anyway I guess I just have one question, and that would be does anybody know a good product you can leave on your face all day and night that has a good ingredient that fights acne. I guess i wouldnt mind if it has S.A in it. I havnt tried that much yet. But just as long as it aint BP. And i like the idea of keeping something on during the day so it fights the acne all day long instead of just a cleanser in the shower type thing. So i was thinking something like Dove essential day cream or something like that. Does anybody know of a good product to use lol. I know this is a messed question and might be hard to understand but try your best hehe thx. later.