Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Got caught on a makeup site at work

This stupid ho at my work was like "what is that makeup site you go on?" I had to make something up and say I instant msg some friends on there. But whatever. So now everyone knows I wear makeup at work, god!!!!!!! Thank you, you stupid for telling everyone!! She thinks shes so superior that she just had to tell everyone. Next day my boss sat down with me "so what is this makeup site you go on?" I was nice about it and again said same thing. WTF!!!!!! Why doesn't this ho go tell the whole damn world and put up a sticky on everyones desk, god!!!! God I HATE SOME PEOPLE, SO DAMN FCUKIN NOSEY!!!!! SHE HAS PERFECT GOD LIKE SKIN SO WHY THE FCUK SHOULD SHE CARE IF I WEAR MAKEUP OR NOT. GOD!!!!!!! I NEVER ASKED FOR HER OPINION, SO MIND YOUR FCUKIN BUSINESS!!!!!!

Guest Brandon

Why is it such a major issue that your boss has to actually sit down with you and talk about it? How the fuck is it going to effect your work? Sounds like you need a new job. Slash their tires first, man.

What kind of job is this? Sounds like some typical cubical bullshit where people have nothing better to do than gossip about others...

Is your skin really bad? If your skin isn't I don't think it should be that much of an issue to you. Either way that woman is pretty pathetic and the fact that your boss sat down with you because of some rumor is pretty unprofessional.

Are you a dude?

If so is it any surprise!? Thats just not right, no matter how bad my face has been(and its been bad), i'd never fucking wear make-up, although i REALLY wish i could(girls are so lucky in this regard). Not even tinted cream, the fear of discovery outweighs the benefits.

In todays society guys just can't wear makeup unless some "fruitiness" is going on, you may as well announced you wore lace panties too.

Its like being discovered that you were wearing a wig, or if you were a girl found out that you were padding your bra.

Its over, give up the cover and act like you don't give a flying shit.

Well I am nice to her just to be coureous but downright inside I hate her fcukin guts. if I was a girl, and heard her say that to a guy friend, I would have slapped her so hard. If I was a girl and saw that a guy was on a Makeup site and knew he had skin problems, I would feel sorry for him, not embarass him on the spot!!! god!!!

That is all people do when talking to me. they dont talk to me in the eyes, they talk to my skin!

First of all, I think you need to chill out bro. Secondly, I second what JoeTheBlow has said about guys not wearing makeup unless they're fruity. I've got some pretty nasty scars on my face, but I just try to suck it up like a man and let them be. In all honesty, if you're gonna go so far as to wear makeup to cover skin flaws, you might as well save your cash for one of those scar treatment operations, at least thats my opinion on things.

First of all, I think you need to chill out bro.  Secondly, I second what JoeTheBlow has said about guys not wearing makeup unless they're fruity.  I've got some pretty nasty scars on my face, but I just try to suck it up like a man and let them be.  In all honesty, if you're gonna go so far as to wear makeup to cover skin flaws, you might as well save your cash for one of those scar treatment operations, at least thats my opinion on things.

You know what's easier? Tell them you're in a band, like emo or punk something. Wear eyeliners. Tell them it's the in thing. Then dye your hair darker, unless otherwise yours already is wink.gif

You know what's easier? Tell them you're in a band, like emo or punk something. Wear eyeliners. Tell them it's the in thing. Then dye your hair darker, unless otherwise yours already is wink.gif

I like Andrei's idea!

That whole look could be totally hot!

And who gives a sh!t if a guy wants to look better by covering up?

At least he makes an effort to look good.

And who is this skizank???!!!  Who is she to be making you feel bad?

She should mind her own business and stop hating.

geez dude. I would kill that girl too. What is so wrong with a guy wearing makeup?? My boyfriend wears it from time to time to cover up stuff....so what. I would rather a guy actually put effort into how they look. Personally I feel like I'm naked if I don't wear makeup.

geez dude. I would kill that girl too. What is so wrong with a guy wearing makeup?? My boyfriend wears it from time to time to cover up stuff....so what. I would rather a guy actually put effort into how they look. Personally I feel like I'm naked if I don't wear makeup.

I think its kind of cool when guys wear makeup.

Those emo, mysterious, angst-filled guys.......

Maybe its because one of my favorite movies was, "Life as a House" with Hayden Christensen.

Something about his character really appealed to me.

The makeup added to his appeal even further.

Its kind of hard to understand unless you watch the movie.

user posted image

Who is that dude? Ive seen that picture before on this girl's shirt at school, and my friend was like "look at that girls shirt, I bet she doesn't even know who that is".. Being a typical kid I was like "yeah some people are so ignorant" haha..

But really who is that dude and what is his significance?

His name was Che Guevara. You can read about him here:

http://www.che-lives.com/home/

A pretty educational and informative website, worth checking out.

You can find those shirts (and probably a few more designs with him on them) at most Hot Topic stores.

Viva la revolution! biggrin.gif

Yo bro, I think there's no reason that you should be questioning yourself about wearing makeup. I don't have severe acne, accept for patches of it on both cheeks. I don't wear makeup on my whole face, but when I go out with chicks and stuff, my sister helps me put makeup over these spots. I think there's no problem with wearing makeup unless its like those cake-packing girls who make it so obvious.

That was bitchy of that girl to spread shit like that but:

a) she's too caught up in what she feels the "norm" is in society and believes makeup is just for girls

b) feels some sort of gratitude by telling everyone else in the world, because, by making you feel bad she feels powerful

Some people are stupid. Feel better. Peace,

~Poi

Guest Brandon
Who is that dude?  Ive seen that picture before on this girl's shirt at school, and my friend was like "look at that girls shirt, I bet she doesn't even know who that is"..  Being a typical kid I was like "yeah some people are so ignorant" haha..

But really who is that dude and what is his significance?

Yo Brandon, some people dont know some stuff, doesn't make them lame, eh?

If you saw a random picture of a guy whose name is Dickey Betts, 5 bucks says you wouldnt be "Oh hes the guitarist for the ALlman Brothers." I could then look at you and say, lame. But I wouldn't.

Don't do shit like that buddy, talking crap over the internet doesn't make you tough. Sorry, that post irritated me.

~Poi

P.S. Brandon if you havn't heard of them Allman Brothers get on Limewire and download some songs, it's real music bro.

P.S.S. Out of every message board possible that you could talk e-shit on, I find it rather humerous that you decide to do so on acne.org roflmao.

P.S.S.S. Heres a picture of Dickey Betts next time so you arn't lame yourself lol user posted image

Yo Brandon, some people dont know some stuff, doesn't make them lame, eh?

If you saw a random picture of a guy whose name is Dickey Betts, 5 bucks says you wouldnt be "Oh hes the guitarist for the ALlman Brothers." I could then look at you and say, lame. But I wouldn't.

Don't do shit like that buddy, talking crap over the internet doesn't make you tough. Sorry, that post irritated me.

~Poi

P.S. Brandon if you havn't heard of them Allman Brothers get on Limewire and download some songs, it's real music bro.

P.S.S. Out of every message board possible that you could talk e-shit on, I find it rather humerous that you decide to do so on acne.org roflmao.

P.S.S.S. Heres a picture of Dickey Betts next time so you arn't lame yourself lol

Okay lets get bac on topic here.

Yeh, no problems with makeup for guys, I just don't do it myself. Too much fuss for me, and it would probably cause more problems for me. I know how people can't go out without makeup, I think hiding your face doesn't help.

But that is the archetypal annoying girl, I go with the earlier comment, slash her car tyres

Byz

Ok this really sucks. now everyone is making fun of me at work. When they see me, they are all staring at my face to see if im wearing makeup.

grrrrrr im gonna kill this bitch!!!!!!!!! turn me into a girl for a day, an hour so I CAN KICK HER FUCKIN ASS IN!!!!!!

Damn man, that sucks. I think it's pretty fucked up that your boss considers it a corperate matter and has to sit down and talk to you about it. But hey don't worry about it. I've worn make-up a few times to cover really bad inflammations, and remember, if you have another bad day, just do this...

Click Here!