Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brulia

What's up? New person entering.

Hey all! I'm new to these boards. Just wanted to say hey. I found these boards the other day and think that it might come into some kind of use being able to talk to other people that suffer from acne as I do myself. Acutally, now I more suffer from redmarks left over from my battle with the demon that is acne. So I look forward to talking to you all and trading some words and remidies and stuff. Later. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Hey all! I'm new to these boards. Just wanted to say hey. I found these boards the other day and think that it might come into some kind of use being able to talk to other people that suffer from acne as I do myself. Acutally, now I more suffer from redmarks left over from my battle with the demon that is acne. So I look forward to talking to you all and trading some words and remidies and stuff. Later. smile.gif  biggrin.gif

Hi! Im glad someone else has the problem of redmarks as well! (not that im wishing it on anyone!) Im finding that the less actual spots appear, the more the marks fade! i think its a case of keeping spot free with the regimen- so the marx get time to heal- well thats what iv found anyways! eusa_think.gif

Hello. I think you will really like the forum. It has been very helpful to my family. I have two teen boys battling acne. Hope you find lots of imformation you can use. biggrin.gif

Guest Amy Lee

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here! There are alot of good people here, very supportive. smile.gif

Guest OrangeFlower

biggrin.gif

Hey, I'm new as well.

I've been on the regimen for about a week now and my skin is really improving. However, I still have those red marks as well and its aggravating because my faces gets 'flushed' easily like anytime I eat spicy food or its a little warm in the room.

I've been wondering if I should use Maderma on the spots? It says that it can be used on acne but I was wondering if it would make me break out again.

Has anyone used it?

Welcome to the acne.org forum. You'll find a lot of nice and helpful people here. There are all kinds of advice on fading redmarks. The best thing I've done to help mine is alpha hydrox enhanced lotion, and a well balanced diet. Enjoy your stay.