Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JK2004

I'm new.. just wanted to say thanks

Hi, I'm new to this board, but I have been reading everyone's posts. I would first like to thank all of you for all the advice you have given and also the support. It's nice to know that there are other ppl experiencing the same thing I am. I am 20 years old and I didn't really start to develop acne until last year when I entered university. The stress of school definitely does not make it better. Furthermore, I've been going out with this guy for sometime and it's really difficult to look at him because he has really nice skin and mine looks like crap. Often, I have to cancel plans because I don't want to look at him. Anyway, I have one question to ask. I had some cysts on my face that I made the mistake of popping. Well, I saw a whitehead, so I thought it was okay. Anyway, the cysts are gone, but what remains is red dry skin that I can't seem to get rid of. Does anyone know how to help? The dry skin is really bothering me because I would be able to cover it up if the dry skin didn't make it look worst. I've been putting some emu oil on it. Does anyone know if emu oil is good at combatting acne? Thanks a lot everyone. I've been taking everybody's advice into consideration.

aloe vera helps with red dry skin, try to look for a 100% gel so it doesnt contain any ingredients that clog pores. look at walmart or kmart. never heard of emu oil, idk..

your bf probly doesnt care about your acne, its usually the girls that care much more about apearance than guys over where i live..

and welcome to the boards