Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what now? who to see?

Recommended Posts

i live in australia and am making it my year to actually do something about my scars, but now i have info overload! ( is this place a double edged sword or what?!) should i talk to a dermatologist or doctor or cosmetic surgeon or plastic surgeon?? very confused. have much indented scarring (but small) on cheeks, nose and forehead.

help or advice would be very greatly appreciated as i don't have the money to see countless dermatologists at $100 a pop!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, it really is a double edged sword. Reading about all of these opinions about possible scar treatments can definitely give you information overload, but seeing a doctor will help you process it all and decide on a treatment. Come back here before you decide though, so we can protect you from the evil C02 pushers. Also, if you read the FAQ and tell us exactly what type of scars you have, maybe some people here could recommend some things.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes