Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys...

It's not so much a regimen as it is a simple changing of cleansers. For awhile I was on Delna's ACV/BS regimen which did help with red marks, but was too harsh for the remaining active acne.

I've since switched to Dove Sensitive Skin cleanser & moisturizer, which I love. I've been using it for only three days now. They're both a great product, and have helped my skin feel softer and healthier.

I had mild acne around my chin area, the odd cyst, but mostly just pimples and left-over red marks. Since starting with Dove the zits have all quickly come to whiteheads and disappeared. But new ones keep forming... are these just zits that were waiting to be formed before I switched, or is Dove not cleansing well enough?

Also, should I be exfoliating once a week or so? I did love the fresh, clean feeling from the baking soda scrub, but will this just irritate my skin?

Thanks for all your help, in advance.

Also, should I be exfoliating once a week or so? I did love the fresh, clean feeling from the baking soda scrub, but will this just irritate my skin?

I mentioned this in a reply to someone else -- but sulfer soap seems to act like an exfoliant if you leave it on for 30 seconds or so. In any case, it leaves your skin feeling really soft and smooth, and it gets rid of the white heads too. Spot treating white heads with a probiotic cream also gets rid of those white heads quicker than otherwise.

Hey guys...

It's not so much a regimen as it is a simple changing of cleansers. For awhile I was on Delna's ACV/BS regimen which did help with red marks, but was too harsh for the remaining active acne.

I've since switched to Dove Sensitive Skin cleanser & moisturizer, which I love. I've been using it for only three days now. They're both a great product, and have helped my skin feel softer and healthier.

I had mild acne around my chin area, the odd cyst, but mostly just pimples and left-over red marks. Since starting with Dove the zits have all quickly come to whiteheads and disappeared. But new ones keep forming... are these just zits that were waiting to be formed before I switched, or is Dove not cleansing well enough?

Thanks for all your help, in advance.