Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

Has any tried Epiclear and does it work? I wanna believe that it can do what it says...but I have no idea. Any input would be great. Thanks a lot, guys! And take care!

-Hgspikes

I tried it and it did NOTHING. Honestly, didn't see a speck of a difference. And it's so expensive.

The regimen is working really well for me. I'm not totally clear yet, but my face is mostly red spots now....barely any active pimples. I say try the regimen if you haven't already.

Guest TylerD

This stuff looks like a pile of shit. A 60 dollar tiny little spray bottle. Just a rip off trying to make some money i very highly doubt this crap works!!!

i think i read online the main ingredient is salicylic acid. for $ bux u can get neutrogena clear pore treatment. its probably exactly the same thing. or u can get a toner with SA in it !

arent they offering that stuff for free?

i heard on the radio like there soo confident that it will work they will send you a bottle for free, to see how effective it is,

it is probably a very small trial bottle, but im not sure