Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rzwen

Are these scars? Will they go away? Help! [PIC]

These are mostly leftover from previous acne. But rubbing my hand over it, they're not perfectly smooth. Will they heal? They turn very red when out in the sun. I've been doing the Regimen for the past 3 days. Will the Regimen aid in its recovery?

What exactly is that? I don't think it's acne. Is it just red marks? Red marks heal, right? This leaves me very distraught.

Thanks.

user posted image

Awww.. Acne. Man, that's even worse than having redmarks. Will the Regimen be able to take care of that?

Thanks!

//EDIT

They're not whiteheads nor are they blackheads. What type of acne could that be characterized as?

also looks like active acne to me, the best kind to have tho. looks like it shouldn't leave any scarring. The regimen may do the trick, give it a try for a while if you don't see success seek out a derm.

Oh wow. That's interesting. I would've never thought that'd to be acne still. Anyone else?

Thanks!

Hi, they will heal (although they mostly already have) and the redness should go away in a few months if you use sunscreen. And I mean every time you go outside in the daytime.

I would probably say that they are more redmarks then acne. I would check in the redmarks sections of the boards as mentioned above.

Rzwen,

I can very faintly see the slight depressions that you are feeling. If you are in your teens (and something tells me you are) these will most definitely heal perfectly.

To avoid having your acne get worse stick to the regimen. If that doesn't keep you clear, which I'll bet it will, have your doctor prescribe a retinoid and tough it out through the first 8 weeks no matter what. Also, really, really, really, use sunblock everyday. Otherwise the red spots are more likely to leave permanant marks.

Good luck. \

Thanks alot!

That makes me feel alot better knowing they'll heal. I'll be sticking with the Regimen for now. It's been working great for the past few days. I haven't had any new breakouts. By the way, yes, I'm a teen. smile.gif