Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We need to come together and make a bad ass regimen for all of us....

List 1 favorite product that would be bad ass in this regimen....

I will list mine after a few posts..

Support this, might clear you up?

If there are more then one acne cleanser,toner,moisturizer, ect.. Listed below, we will do a poll on which is better after awhile..

So start listing please. Thanks

I don't really have a product. I think the most important thing against acne is a strong mental state. This probably sounds like some Hollywood actor trying to sound smart, but believing that you can be free and trying not to self-sabatoge yourself is the thing I believe is the best weapon against acne. I've just begun to realize this and I really wish I would have realized this earlier doubt.gif

I don't really have a product. I think the most important thing against acne is a strong mental state. This probably sounds like some Hollywood actor trying to sound smart, but believing that you can be free and trying not to self-sabatoge yourself is the thing I believe is the best weapon against acne. I've just begun to realize this and I really wish I would have realized this earlier doubt.gif

"You don't like it dont look " LOL. I kinda like this idea as well. I like what Im doing so far and its keeping me clear so I will just tell you the products. Clearasil 5 in 1 cleanser/ moisturizer and clearasil skin perfecting cream. They are both gentle when used correctly. I like your idea Xorcist. I have a recommendation though: If you are to create a combo regimen, I think you should have different variations of it. What may work for someone with sensitive skin, may be to gentle for someone else and vice versa. Also you may consider having a bp and sa regimen for people who can handle it and then a bp OR sa regimen for people who can only use one or the other.(Hope I am not tampering you idea. Just something to keep in mind.)

Great idea, see we need more people to just come forward with their ideas to get rid of this.. come on people post.. We'll define sensitive and not so sensitive, and what products we use all together...

So if people reading this if you could tell us if you have sensitive skin tell us, the BP and SA regimen would be a great Idea....

So basically, people who like the BP could do the BP treatment..

and vise-versa with SA...

We need about 10-15 people, make groups. SA team and BP team Sensitive team, all that.. We need to know who is using what so we dont get them mixed up..

But first even before we do that we need to have people tell us what THEY LIKE and what has worked for them even if it "Looked like it worked" No-doubt people come on, you want to be spending all your money on finding the solution or do you want to be apart of the solution?

Lets do this, currently I am working on a SA treatment right now, since I know that this will take about 3-weeks or more to get organized, but WE are doing this for every person out there. If you really look at it ACNE sucks, but we are the only ones that can do anything about it. We need to stop it, so please FEEDBACK PEOPLE tell us what you are using..

We should have 3 team managers to get their team together and take notes for the people on the team.. Set up some group e-mails about what kind of success we are doing to get it down to a T!

Cause I am up for it you know, my skin is already messed up, I can help the next guy out or even my great great great grandkids you know, I don't want them to get acne cause it does suck..

So, lets do it stay with it and tell us what you use!

Oh by the way, my SA regimen that I am experimenting right now consist of.

Neutrogena® Body Clear® Body Wash (Day & Night Cleanser, Only Cleanser)

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_19.asp

Neutrogena® Multi-Vitamin Acne Treatment (Day use only)

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_73.asp

Neutrogena Clear Pore Treatment® (Night time Only)

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_67.asp

I was using the BP there for awhile all it did was break me out, but I have had really good expirance with BP don't get me wrong, I just want to find somthing good for all of us.. Soon I will be adding the "T/SEL" from neutrogena, it also contains SA in it for dandruff.

Guest TylerD

Well I really like the neutrogena multi vitamin lotion. I always put some of that on before i go to sleep at night and I wake up with my skin feeling really smooth and it looks great and like natural skin lol. I really like this product and people should give it a go. I just bought it a week ago but really like it since I started trying it.

I told you my regimen on the other thread I started.

But the I will list the products that I think will work for me.

to stop acne:

1. Ortho-tricyclen

2. 8% Beta Hydroxy Serum

3. Super Copper Peptide Serum

4. Oxy Light (Derma Wand)

5. Lemon water

to remove hyperpigmentation:

1. Lactic Acid Peel

2. Gycolic Acid Peel.

to moisturize:

1. Botanical healing garden cream

I hope my regimen will work.

I have moderate acne. Untreated, my face and neck would be almost completely covered with papules, whiteheads, and nodules. I've only ever had a few cycsts. I don't get blackheads. I'm male.

Two things have worked for me: glycolic acid, which made me 100% crystal clear, and SA wash, which has cleared me about 90%.

My glycolic acid regimen:

Evening:

Wash with mild cleanser (Liquid Neutrogena)

Apply 10% GA lotion (Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion)

Morning:

Apply sunscreen (Cetaphil Moisturizer, SPF 15)

Day:

If I planned to be outside for an extended period, re-apply sunscreen.

My SA regimen:

Evening:

Wash with SA face wash (Clearasil Total Control Deep Pore Cream Cleanser)

Apply moisturizer (Cetaphil Moisturizer, SP15)

Morning:

Here's what hasn't worked for me:

-BP, both "leave on" and face wash (I've had bad reactions to BP)

-SA pads and liquid spot treatments (for me, SA face wash works much better)

-Sulphur masks

-CoQ10 lotion

-Unmedicated exfoliants

-The "nothing" regimen (no treatment except washing face with plain water)

-Homeopathy

-Probiotics (beneficial bacteria supplements)

-Avoiding certain foods (I've tried avoiding chocolate and sweets, dairy, meat, salt [as much as possible], and coffee).

I contacted Dan about using this forum, if not I can make tracing logs about certain regimens some where eles no biggy. But If you had one product out of all your regimens that you like the best please list it.

Trying to get one product that one person likes the best and make somthing out of it.. Since we are all here none of this shit we are using isn't working or we havn't tried it long enough to see results so since we are here might as well do this for other people if you wanted to, I am.. but yea if you could pick 1 product out of your regimens that you think is very effective please list it. thanks for the feedback as well all...

an amazing all natural cream for hyperpigmentation is NOMARKS cream by ozone ayurvedics..this cream makes ur face glow.. i love it.. it comes in 3 varieties..for normal, dry and oily skin.. i have oily skin so i use the one for oily skin... smile.gif .. i bought mine at a herbal/natural store.. check it out ...

http://www.ozoneayurvedics.net/product_dis...96b656c6c4eeecc

Add Tea Tree Oil for active acne treatment.

I think a regimen that won't make your skin hurt and no irritation will be the key. I've notice acne treatments make your skin more awful they help but, they make it even worse. That just me.

I really love St. Ives Apricot Scrub it leaves my skin so soft. It's good to exfoliate the skin once in a while.

Great thanks for the replys all your awnsers are being recorded to make the grouped regimens after a bit more responces I can start a new poll and get this under way. Thanks for the feedback but we need way more products.. so post people tell us about your 1 favriote product!

I contacted Dan about using this forum, if not I can make tracing logs about certain regimens some where eles no biggy. But If you had one product out of all your regimens that you like the best please list it.

Trying to get one product that one person likes the best and make somthing out of it.. Since we are all here none of this shit we are using isn't working or we havn't tried it long enough to see results so since we are here might as well do this for other people if you wanted to, I am.. but yea if you could pick 1 product out of your regimens that you think is very effective please list it. thanks for the feedback as well all...

St. Ive's Aprocot scrub is a good exfoliant. I use the one for sensitive skin. It makes your skin feel smooth and soft. It doesn't irritate my skin at all.