Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frogs

Scars? No scars? Is it?

Hello.

I have noticed a large amount of red marks and some indentations on my face.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me an objective way of determining what is a scar and what isn't. If it is a scar, would i be able to feel it? Also, if it is a scar that i can't feel, is it most likely that it's not noticable to anyone but me?

I posted in the psychological effects forum about my sturggle with reality and my terrible perception of what's actually there and what's not, so i was hoping someone could tell me some objective way of determining what is a scar and what isn't, and what is a scar worth worrying about in your opinion?

This really isn't a very good thread and it's a bit of a stab in the dark, hoping that someone picked up a "determining scars" for dummies book, but i thought i'd at least ask and just see what replies i get. Ignore at your will.

Thanks.

Oh, and also. Do red marks make scars look deeper than they are? Shadows also seem to make these things look way more obvious, when i'd have thought it would be bright light that would do that.