Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pika

this girl is just playing with my head

ok im talking bout a girl that i have known for quite a while, her name is brianna.. emily and brandon know who im talking about.. god is she confusing as fuck, one day i feel like i have the greatest chance, like when she breaks up with her long time bf daniel and then she goes out with a junior.. now she broke up with alex(the junior, ugh hes buff)

i dont know why im feeling like shit.. i just think about it and i think its cuz of my acne sometimes..

why is she such a slut.. i feel like she wud go out with me but im scared of getting to close to her, back when we both liked eachother i just loved her to death and when our relashionship took a break i was so pissed and thought about suicide.. it just didnt feel worth it without her

i know im close to her but what do u think she wud say if im this close to her and thought about suicide.. im about to fucking cry over this girl.. god, they shud like write a letter and drop it in our locker saying they like us so we wudnt go through this shit

Because you guys are so close it could be possible that she isnt with you because she appreciates you as a friend eusa_think.gif. Sometimes people dont want to ruin friendships with dating. Have you EVER told her how you feel about her? She may not even know how you feel wink.gif .

its not like that fire, as far as i seen that thats an excuse from girls if ur to ugly.. we have liked each other before, she told me when we were chillen once how much she liked me and blah blah.. part of me wants her, part of me doesnt even wanna talk to her cuz i get all sad

Why do you think she isn't all over your nuts anymore cuz of your acne? Was your face clear back when you guys were goin out, and now its not?

now i got like 3 or 4 zits at once usually, but i got a few redmarks.. yea.. it was clear

If you can count how many are on your face thats hardly anything, especially 3 or 4 which leads me to think its definitely not your acne. It sounds to me that she's moved on already (clues being her dating other guys) and you're still far too attached to her. And where are you getting this idea that you have a chance with her sometimes? If I were you I'd be on the hunt for new hotties, I mean correct me if I'm wrong, but you're in high school, its so easy to meet new girls.

the way she acts around me, we were just chillen like a week ago for the first time in a while.. she grabbed my hand and we were holdin hands when i was walking her home.. she invited me in her house and we chilled

the thing im most scared of, is getting hurt by her.. cuz i value her so much..

ive been there....and dint let myself get hurt and happy smile.gif

I know with my case staying beset friends worked so mucho better if u dont want to get hurt, dont do it

Tell her how you feel and one of two things can happen:

1) You get denied and get to move on with your life without wondering.

or

2) She tells you she feels the same way and that she wants you to donkey punch her. gg no re.

Good luck.

Just tell her how you feel about her, if she doesn't accept you, that's her loss, find someone better and rub it in her face.

Haha, true true.

Don't just leave shit as it is, make a decision dog. If you don't you'll never know what coulda been either with her or another girl.

thanks guys but asking her out is easy, im worried about getting broken up like all her other relashionships..

ok im talking bout a girl that i have known for quite a while, her name is brianna.. emily and brandon know who im talking about.. god is she confusing as fuck, one day i feel like i have the greatest chance, like when she breaks up with her long time bf daniel and then she goes out with a junior.. now she broke up with alex(the junior, ugh hes buff)

i dont know why im feeling like shit.. i just think about it and i think its cuz of my acne sometimes..

why is she such a slut.. i feel like she wud go out with me but im scared of getting to close to her, back when we both liked eachother i just loved her to death and when our relashionship took a break i was so pissed and thought about suicide.. it just didnt feel worth it without her

i know im close to her but what do u think she wud say if im this close to her and thought about suicide.. im about to fucking cry over this girl.. god, they shud like write a letter and drop it in our locker saying they like us so we wudnt go through this shit

Guest OnlyJoe

wtf, ure setting ure sights pretty low to go after a slut, do your self a favour and find a nice girl.

maybe she is making you jealous? it could be anything. Girls, you can't read them. Believe me I have tried.

Well, I can understand how you don't want to get hurt, but you can't let your insecurities stop you getting into a relationship (I'm a hypocrtie but thats another story). All relationships have risk, that s part of the charm of it.

Well I hope you both get together Pika

smile.gif

Byz

Ok Pika, biggrin.gif here is my suggestion. Since Valentines day is coming up I think you should be her mystery man wub.gif . From now until the big day of love you can send her notes, and poems and clues (whatever you want). Since the two of you are soooo close, she will either guess that it is you or, she may say something like "Pika, someone is sending me love notes, but I have no idea who they are, do you?" It may sound corny, but it gets your point across. Now, this gives you a month to decide whether or not you actually want to confess the feelings that you have or you can remain silent and wait it out. There is a strong possibility that she isnt with you because she isnt sure that you are into her romantically eusa_think.gif . THis is just my cornyness, its up to you if you choose to do it. I'm a girl though and I know that if a guy went through all that trouble to get my attention, I would take a second look. By the way, if you do decide to do this, please dont get caught at her locker stashing the notes, that ruins everything. redface.gif