Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scarphace

can i just skip the first 3 steps of the regimen?

instead of using 1/4 finger -3/4 finger of BP gel, can i just go straight to the full length finger of BP gel? i tihnk i can handle it eusa_liar.gif

i want to get clear soooo bad!

Not really a good idea to do that, if you did your skin would become really red, really tight, really flaky, really irritated and it will look worse, trust me.

Take it slowly or you will look worse, your skin isn't used to the gel so take it slowly.

Trust me

That's what I did. It'd burn like a sonofabitch but the burning would go away after about 20 mins or so. Your choice.

An argument for the other side is you've waited months / years / all your life to be clear, what's a couple more weeks? biggrin.gif

I wouldn't, your skin has to build up your tolerance, so start small and go up slowly. this is to prevent an initial breakout since the bp is drying/irritation your skin and that causes zits unless your skin is used to it

if you've have been using products with benzoyl peroxide in them prior i guess you can start with a slightly higher dose, but i wouldn't put on a while finger's worth just yet.

I was wondering if I could go straight to the full amount, I used Oxy 10 face wash, and then Oxy Vanishing cream, then I moisturized, all this twice a day. My face was red and incredibly irritating. I got pretty much used to it, my face didn't get all red as much. That was about a month ago. So can I go to the full amount? I mean I took almost 10 times as much BP before, shouldn't I just go all the way?

wow...i just woke up today with a bunch of cyst......wtf.....

ive been using proactiv BP before this....my skin was alot more flaky with less proactiv BP than a whole finger of BP gel....i thought this stuff was gonna be more gentle.

i have little to no flakyness with BP gel, its tight, but not too irriatable....

can i really get so many cyst from this? i think they are cyst....they are bumps in my skin, doesnt hurt or anything.... eusa_think.gif

wow...i just woke up today with a bunch of cyst......wtf.....

ive been using proactiv BP before this....my skin was alot more flaky with less proactiv BP than a whole finger of BP gel....i thought this stuff was gonna be more gentle.

i have little to no flakyness with BP gel, its tight, but not too irriatable....

can i really get so many cyst from this? i think they are cyst....they are bumps in my skin, doesnt hurt or anything....  eusa_think.gif