Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mahogany413

Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10, or 5: works wonders

I read reviews on makeupalley.com about Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10 (a 10% BP cream in a small tube). It clears up zits within a couple days, especially those small ones you may get around your nose or on the forehead. It may work better than Neutrogena On-the-Spot, based on the reviews I've read on this site. Although persa-gel is a little drying, it's worth a shot and you can find it everywhere.

Guest TylerD

Well I just have one question to you guys. We have persa jel here and ive seen it but have never use it. But we dont have the 10% we just have the 5% here so do you think that would work just as effective as the 10% would?

Well I just have one question to you guys. We have persa jel here and ive seen it but have never use it. But we dont have the 10% we just have the 5% here so do you think that would work just as effective as the 10% would?

In all honesty, I don't know. I really don't see why not, because the other ingredients are probably the same. Many many people even say that a lower dose of BP is better (personally, for me it isn't though).

I wish that I had the same results you guys do. I've used C and C 10% for years, an sure, it'd sorta clean up a zit, but before it healed, another one would pop up. So, I'd treat that and it would start to go away, yet ANOTHER one would pop up.

I guess it helped a little....I'd have been worse without it I'm sure. but I find that the Neutragena on the spot works even better for me because I use a lot, and it actually is preventative for me.

Glad you found something that works for you, just wish It did for me! I could've been clearer years ago!