Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi ,

I just waneted to first off thank everyone for the information posted on this site.. its good to know your not the only one feeling and thinking about these situations.

my question is.. i know its bad to pop a zit.. but when i do.. i know its bad to squeeze and squeeze until blood is visible so i just let the white out and put medication on it. My question is .. am I do the right thing or should i do something different?

If i leave it alone.. the pimple gets hard and does not go away... and when i do squeeze it i get stuck with this red mark and eventually turns into a blemish and stays with me for weeks

thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions

Guest OnlyJoe

welcome, try not to put anything irritating on it.

welcome, try not to put anything irritating on it.

you mean like any bp gels? i am just washing my face in the morning and night and putting bp and moisturizer.. is that too much?

also I plan on starting the B5 treatment from evolution X.. do I have to take the Complex b vitamins as well or is it all there with the evolution X pills?

This is what i do!!

STEAM MY FACE first to get the pore to unclog after 15 min direct steam take LIME juice and wipe on the area the pimple falls off easily, i see blood coming afterwards so i go back and steam for another 15 minutes the blood should be off ur face after that use a FACE MASK. I use Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Face mask after that i just wash it off and apply a Moisturizer and apply Tea tree Oil directly to the pimple after 3-7 days it's visibly GONE!!

I have found that ALL popping, picking, and messing around only makes things worse. I am sure it's different for everyone, but I just tend to be extra gentle washing that area and PILE bp on it many times over the course of the day. Eventually, it's gone, and there's no scar, and it also never gets that bright red, "notice me" thing going that you get after you pop one!

i no u shouldnt pick as well, but lets face it, who wants to wonder aroud with a big fuck-off spot on their face?? what i do is: wash hands, use a CLEAN tissue and gently squeezE. then i dab to stop bleeding, and then follow the regimen paying special attention with the bp gel to the offending spot. ps. always do this at night as i tend to find whist i am sleeping they heal better. smile.gif

you mean like any bp gels? i am just washing my face in the morning and night and putting bp and moisturizer.. is that too much?

also I plan on starting the B5 treatment from evolution X.. do I have to take the Complex b vitamins as well or is it all there with the evolution X pills?

Evolution X already contains a B complex. I used to use these, now use a cheaper generic B5 and take a seperate B complex capsule