Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest OnlyJoe

protein, vitiman A. i say good. or maybe there just good as a mask?

Try to get cage free natural eggs(No hormones, antibiotics, etc.) and add them incrementally to your diet and see if you notice a change in your acne.

Try eating eggs for a week and see what happens. Like other posters said, try to get the least played with eggs (ie organic etc). Also, you might be Psyching

yourself out too. Don't tell yourself eggs are bad for you. Let your body make that decions. It's hard though but good luck biggrin.gif !

I was wondering same thing.

General opinion of many is it breaks them out and some say it doesn't lol. But then people disagree on everything almost but i dont have nearly as much eggs in a month as I want either in fear of breakouts but i dont remember me reaching a conclusion that EGGS DID break me out... when i did have them either?? so i might give it a go since i'm undecided as of right now.

I was vegan (no meat, eggs, dairy etc) for 10 years and rarely had acne. Then I started eating eggs and I started breaking out. I was and am, however, under significant stress, so I don't know what caused it for sure. I need to eat them due to health concerns so I can't report on post-egg life.

Try eating the yolk raw, and lift weight after eating the white, cooked or raw(cook does not destroy the protein, only changes the shape.) The vitamins are in the yolk and are destroyed when cooked. The white consisted mostly of protein and should be eaten only when you're about to do heavy work(read the Five Tibetans to find out why). I assume heavy work since protein build muscle, and heavy work I guess could be substituted with weight lifting.