Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zanyzo

Wheres the miracle cure?

I am still trying to find a treatment that actually works.There are all these different lotions and potions that prove amazing cures!Then theres all the big treatments that prove to work.In my experience i have tried lots of creams and treatments and its all been a big waste of time and money!The only thing that these treatments have cleared is my wallet!Its ridiculous really that plastic surgeons can reconstruct a face and a body but they cant find a treatment that actually puts an end to acne scars.I have mild depressed acne scarring and have yet to find anything that really helps.Like all of you on this message board we are all reaching out and falling for these wonder treatments and lotions.Acne scars should be easy to treat,its not a big area and not that badly damaged!The message board is full of people who have heard of a new product and we all want to try it,but is it another waste of time and money!It would be better for us to be able to test these products before we buy but not many companies give out free samples.There are far too many new produts to choose one to try at the moment.I want to try copper pepptides but then i read another post about another cream thats great then another about protein drops.Its all too much to take in!Lets just hope a real miracle is just round the corner.Good luck folks.