Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mike24

accutane and alchohol

as i wrote here, i started the on accutane 2 days ago, last night after i was in a bar with my friends, and prety drunk already, i remmeberd reading in the pamplet about not drinking while on accutane.

well, i know it sais not to drink, but do all ppl here actually stop drinking for 6 months? is it really important?

Drinking on Accutane isn’t a good idea because of the toll the drug is already taking on your liver. If you must drink, do things to ensure that you are also being really nice to your body. Drink a lot of water and take Milk Thistle and Dandelion Root. I drink too much for an average person so that means I drink excessively for someone on Accutane. The most apparent results are a hangover from hell probably due to intense dehydration, dry eyes and extremely chapped lips. Because all of these things are immediately apparent leads me to believe that it is doing more damage than I am seeing. Just be careful.