Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Freaky Chik

Read this if you feel like GIVING UP

Hey everyone,

How's life smile.gif I am sooo sooo soooo happy!!!!!!!!!

The BP GEL has worked !!! It is almost like a miracle! I am so dang excited.

I had acne for over 6 years... tried everything under the sun (cept for roaccutane).. in a moment of desperation I found this site on the interenet, bought the stuff and been using it ever since.

However... I was using it for 2.5 months... and... IT WASN'T HELPING!!!!!

I mean, it helped a little bit... but not what I was expecting...

I was so so soooo disappointed and angry and annoyed and I wanted to quit doing the regimen! BUT I didn't quit.. I kept at it...

I'm now onto my 4th tube and I'm telling you... my face is beautiful !! I can finally see my face! I have freckles smile.gif freckles that was hidden by all the gunk! I love my freckles hahaha smile.gif

Soooo many people have commented on me now. For the past few weeks whenever i go somewhere at least one person says something like "woah, You are so hot right now!" "Wow, you look so fresh and beautiful !!" "Hey what's different about you? Your face is glowing, you look so happy, and ggiirrll you are one fine lady"

I can't stop looking in the mirrors! Normally I would avoid mirrors at all cost... but wow.. my face!

I'm so excited by it smile.gif

So if you've been using it for awhile and there has been no improvement... DON'T STOP OKAY!!!! Keep at it!!!! I'm so glad I did!!!

I hope that was an encouragment for ya:)

Well done! eusa_clap.gif

When the regimen started to work I can remeber looking in mirrors at shoping centers or wherever I could find them and go wow! I can see a real improvment. Allways from a far ofcourse because upclose would show red marks! eusa_liar.gif

Its really good that people are commenting on your apperance dosn't it make you feel great?! Post up some pics of yourself!

Good eusa_clap.gifbiggrin.gif

I have been on it for 6 weeks now, i v seen slight improvement..but not 'great'. I think i will just keep going until i reached 3 months, if then it hasnt cleared up then i will stop.

I've been on the regimen for two weeks, and I've seen no improvement. In fact, my face has gotten worse. I'll give it a bit more time though... Since two days ago I've started taking (webcam) pictures on a daily basis, (same time, same lighting, same angle) to monitor my progress...

Thanks Freaky Chik for your post of encouragement. I started with great results and then they slowed after 2 weeks, I am sure your right and persistance will be the key.

I am coming up on week 5 and I do see some clearing but am still getting breakouts...though not as bad a before. I am going to give it a few months as well. In the past I would always quit quickly if something was not working but I am really truly giving this a chance because it is so easy. The Bp gel is so great too. I love the texture. One good thing though is that the zits that I do get clear up days faster than they used to. razz.gif

Mine, too, in also 2 weeks. I've read other postings that insist that it will NOT cause more initial break outs. I don't need to take pictures to monitor my progress. My face has never been worse, and in places (my cheeks) that I've never had serious breakouts.

Keep going, or give up??

I've been on the regimen for two weeks, and I've seen no improvement. In fact, my face has gotten worse. I'll give it a bit more time though... Since two days ago I've started taking (webcam) pictures on a daily basis, (same time, same lighting, same angle) to monitor my progress...

Well, I'm personally gonna give it more time. I recently started to combine the regimen with an exfoliating body scrub during my morning shower, and that seems to help. Today is actually the first day I woke up and I felt that I might look better. But that might be because it's the morning, I don't know. I'm taking a picture tonight and I'll compare.

hey Freaky Chick, did you break out with 2-3 pimples a day after 2.5 months? Cause that's what's happening to me..... after 2.5 months

Hey guys,

come on... you haven't all been using it for that long... don't stop! i promise !!! you're gonna see changes smile.gif

Yes for months i kept breaking out, it sucked. i hated it. but now wow, it's just so good. sometimes i get one new pimple but it disappears the next day.

Don't give up okay guys, your'e gonna look hotter than hot before you know it smile.gif

well you encouraged me to stick with it. I wanted to quit today!

do you have any red mars? cause I do and it makes my face look like a have loads of acne. I could live with my acne if there were no red marks, my face would look loads better than now!

So if you did have red marks, how did you get rid of them?

Hey yeh i did have red marks! sometimes i still do. But definitly not what it was!!! My face looked like I had a rash , from all the acne, but as it settled down more and more same with the marks. They are slowly fading. Also, what really helped was I use Ten-O-Six Tinted Moistouriser for my moistouriser, it helps my complexion and all that smile.gif

The scars/red marks it's a slower process but if you keep sticking it out they'll fade and fade and fade till ka-bam you have a face like a supermodel hahaha smile.gif

im with freaky Chik, Ive been a Regimen user for over 6 months (since the begining of July) and was in a position like you guys. After 2 months I STILL saw no miracle effect and was about to quit because I saw the progress chart and I sure wasnt on track with it. Well I stuck through it for another month and saw alot more improvement. Since that day, Ive just stuck with the Regimen and its been keeping me clear continuously. My family comments on my skin and so do my friends. hell, I think its scored me a couple of dates too ;-).

Just ask yourself this, if this doesnt work, what are you gonna switch to? SA? Yeah right. The next effective step would be Minocycline (sp?), or accutane.

As for scars, I remember being on that whole "vinegar" method for about a month or two and I cant say taht it has either helped nor harmed my skin. The only sure way to clear up is to just stick to the regimen or any daily routine to stop break outs. Everyone, goodluck and I hope you guys have the best of luck like I did.