Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~* Dee *~

Moisturiser containing Glycolic Acid

I remember a while ago, reading a post by someone who couldn't find a moisturiser containing Glycolic Acid, in the UK.

I went on a hunt today, for a moisturiser with spf, and came across Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining moisturiser spf 15, which also contains Glycolic Acid.

It isn't cheap.. should have been £9.99 for just 30ml (but for some bizarre reason, they only charged me £3.99).. it's have to be pretty damn good for me to pay that much on a regular basis, but I haven't used it yet, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway.. just thought I'd share that I'd found moisturiser with Glycolic Acid smile.gif

Does anyone else know of everyday products that contain GA?

I remember a while ago, reading a post by someone who couldn't find a moisturiser containing Glycolic Acid, in the UK.

I went on a hunt today, for a moisturiser with spf, and came across Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining moisturiser spf 15, which also contains Glycolic Acid.

It isn't cheap.. should have been £9.99 for just 30ml (but for some bizarre reason, they only charged me £3.99).. it's have to be pretty damn good for me to pay that much on a regular basis, but I haven't used it yet, so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway.. just thought I'd share that I'd found moisturiser with Glycolic Acid  smile.gif

Does anyone else know of everyday products that contain GA?

Not really, to be honest. I bought it to use when I was outdoors, but because I work indoors, I haven't been using it on a regular basis.

The couple of time I have used it, I think it made my face oily faster than usual. But I can't be positive that this was the cause of the extra oiliness.

I've actually just ordered Eucerin Renewal with spf 15, from the US (along with a few other things.. shipping cost almost as much as the goods!)

Guest Keeley

I use that moisturiser... I thought that it works quite nicely! I like it alot! eusa_angel.gif