Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just really feel trapped by acne, I cant take any of lifes opportunities and as each day goes by I get a little older. I've spent all my 20's being self conscious about my acne and it hasnt got any easier yet (i'm 22). I know that there's nothing physically stopping me walking down the high street in town, but why I have I not been to the town centre in the daytime for the last 8 months? Because of acne. I just cant bear people seeing me like this. My self esteem and confidence are so low. The thought of meeting new people fills me with absolute dread. I hope the acne goes and I can be free and happy!

Guest OnlyJoe

i dont know what i would have done with out family and friends to help me through the really bad times (not forgetting this site) just hang in there. just look to the future and one day you will be clear.

if you use msn u can add me if you want (same goes for anyone else!!!!) [email protected]

i dont know what i would have done with out family and friends to help me through the really bad times (not forgetting this site) just hang in there. just look to the future and one day you will be clear.

if you use msn u can add me if you want (same goes for anyone else!!!!) [email protected]

ben, ditto mate

22, havent done shit since i was 18, my life is going down the toilet and nothing will change unless my face clears up. it's all mental, some people with acne can go about daily life unaffected, some feel embarrased but push thru it, and some, like us, dont have the mental strength to say "fuck it, I only life once and some bloody marks on my skin aint gonna stop me from livin it!". it all mental, but knowing that doesnt make it any easier to break thru the self awareness, shame, shyness, fear.. whatever you want to call it.

wish I had someone to lean on, but im too gutless to talk to anyone bout it.. hope your not as bad as me Ben. good luck with it all.

I'm the same;22 and have hardly had any life since i was 18 sad.gif I'm one of those who hasn't been able to deal with it and just get on with my life.I hope to cross that barrier soon though eusa_pray.gif