Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ericie

Eyebrownss

Okay lol, i used the bp near my eyebrowns lol..but the point is that both of them are a little white lol cuz of the bp. Luckily( or not??) i got dark eyebrowns and pretty big....so you cant notice it really, xept if you look at it. But is there anything to do against it lol ? Will it go away ?

I am so stupid lol eusa_doh.gif

Okay lol, i used the bp near my eyebrowns lol..but the point is that both of them are a little white lol cuz of the bp. Luckily( or not??) i got dark eyebrowns and pretty big....so you cant notice it really, xept if you look at it. But is there anything to do against it lol ? Will it go away ?

I am so stupid lol  eusa_doh.gif

hahaha yeh for awhile my dark brown eyebrows went blonde smile.gif haha

everyone was like "did you tint yer eyebrows?" i just smirked and said "Yeepp! Like it? New look hey"

lucky for me my eyebrows were blonde-ish anyhow. lol, eyebrows take about 3 months to grow back in..maybe longer or shorter depending who you are, but they will definitly come back. in the meanwhile, you can look into brow pencils/gels/whatever else if it bothers you.

lucky for me my eyebrows were blonde-ish anyhow.  lol, eyebrows take about 3 months to grow back in..maybe longer or shorter depending who you are, but they will definitly come back.  in the meanwhile, you can look into brow pencils/gels/whatever else if it bothers you.