Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darklord

Manuka and tea tree cream

Hey,

I just brought this Manuka oil and tea tree oil cream to kill of the bacteria all day instead of BP, here are the ingredients:

Aqua, Prunus dulcis, Glycerin (Vegetable), Octyl Palmate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Manuka Oil (Leptospermum scoparium), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Seaweed extract (Chondrus crispus), Sea Lavender Extract (Limonium vulgare), Wild Thyme Extract (Thymus serpyllum), Bladderwrack extract (Fucus vesiculosis), Seaweed Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum), Seaweed Extract (Fucus serratus), Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Alpha Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Would this be ok to use with Emu oil over the top?

As i dont want a reaction occuring or anything.

Thanks,

Tom

WindWaker,

I'm sure it would be fine to use the emu oil with it, thougth I don't know if you'd need to considering this is already a cream?

Also, just a suggestion, the manuka and the tea tree are the main ingredients in there that you want the benefit from, right? Why not just buy those two things - plain, without any preservatives. It's probably cheaper, for the amount of active ingredient that you get and you avoid putting extra chemicals on your face, which may or may not irritate it.

Then you can use the emu oil with just pure manuka oil and everything you'd be putting on your face would have a reason for going there.

WindWaker,

I'm sure it would be fine to use the emu oil with it, thougth I don't know if you'd need to considering this is already a cream? 

Also, just a suggestion, the manuka and the tea tree are the main ingredients in there that you want the benefit from, right?  Why not just buy those two things - plain, without any preservatives.  It's probably cheaper, for the amount of active ingredient that you get and you avoid putting extra chemicals on your face, which may or may not irritate it.

Then you can use the emu oil with just pure manuka oil and everything you'd be putting on your face would have a reason for going there.

Hey,

I just brought this Manuka oil and tea tree oil cream to kill of the bacteria all day instead of BP, here are the ingredients:

Aqua, Prunus dulcis, Glycerin (Vegetable), Octyl Palmate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Manuka Oil (Leptospermum scoparium), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Seaweed extract (Chondrus crispus), Sea Lavender Extract (Limonium vulgare), Wild Thyme Extract (Thymus serpyllum), Bladderwrack extract (Fucus vesiculosis), Seaweed Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum), Seaweed Extract (Fucus serratus), Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Alpha Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Would this be ok to use with Emu oil over the top?

As i dont want a reaction occuring or anything.

Thanks,

Tom