Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ishida

Will it work for me?

It seems to me that Dan`s regimen is mostly used in cases when there is acne in the T-zone/ oily zone. However, I have acne on the sides of the cheeks and the jawline - the dryest areas. Would this regimen help me?

If no, then does anyone have a similar form of acne and could you please give me advice, what to do? I only recently started eating zinc and carrots to get vitamin A, these seem to help somewhat. Still, many foods cause me to have breakouts.

Anyway, I am hesitant about using BP, so tell me what you think. Thanks.

i had acne pretty much only on my cheeks and jaw area too. when i first started the regimen, i did get really dry and flaky and that lasted for three days, but i stopped using if for a while, and when i got back on it, i used significantly less and that took care of it. you just have to remember to start out small and work your way up. the problem is that everybody's "small" is different, so you kind of have to take a risk at first to see what your tolerance is.

but it worked for me, you can look at my gallery if you want to see if we have the same kind of acne:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...album&album=547

Thank you so much for replying. Yes, the area is the same, I`m not completely sure about the type though. My zits tend to turn into whiteheads. The thing that bothers me the most is that I have to spend my WHOLE LIFE doing this. Maybe I should try going to a doctor and having some tests done, because the problems are all in digestion or something.

Still, you look really great, and you gave me confidence to try out this regimen, should all else fail. So thanks again.