Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i been looking for manuka oil but i can't seem to find it anywhere but the net.

Is there anywhere on the high street where you can buy this oil?

I doubt it, to be honest. You could go with tea tree oil if you don't want to order off the net. You can get tea tree oil at Holland and Barrett, and it is not far off being as effective as manuka oil. It's a good alternative.

Guest Keeley
I doubt it, to be honest. You could go with tea tree oil if you don't want to order off the net. You can get tea tree oil at Holland and Barrett, and it is not far off being as effective as manuka oil. It's a good alternative.

you can also get it at the body shop or superdrug! (tea tree oil that is!)

Hi,

I run www.mezza.co.uk and I've noticed that I've had a lot of visits to my site from members of this forum.

As a sufferer of acne myself I would like to offer you a special 5% discount if you purchase anything from my site. Once you have made a purchase please send an email to [email protected] quoting your transaction ID and "acne.org" then I will refund the discount.

Thanks for visiting my website and I hope you will find my products beneficial. If there are any products that you would like to see available on the site then please let me know.

Thanks,

Mezza