Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fatman_uk

Back

Guest fatman_uk

Hi ppl, im back, how everyone doin? Hows ur lil' experiment goin Dan? :lol:

Anyhow, while i was away i forgot my BP, of all things! :D

But the weird thing was i was away for a week an in all that time i had NOT 1 single zit....? :? :? :?

BUT... the condition of my skin as a whole DID deteriorate, it got blotchy an uneven. :?

I didn't shave every night either, every 2-3 days normally. So less irritation an more dryness there. But without usin the BP at night, i've noticed my skin gets greasy twice as fast durin the day, instead of bein 8-9 hours+, its been more like 4 hours. :D

Also there was only a bath there, no shower, so i had that misfortune too. But my shoulders have cleared up more. But i've got 1 or 2 of the deep red bump-like spots (not cysts) on my back instead. :lol:

So, on the whole, i gotta say even without the 'proper' acne, zits, blackheads an all the other nasties, im still gonna use BP, i guess the stuff's jus grown on me... a new found love, LOL. :roll:

Thank god im home... back to the norm for me!!! :lol::D:D

-Gaz

Welcome back.

I am still clear and still moisturizing twice a day. I'm wanting to still hear from more people who are doing the same.

-Dan

Guest fatman_uk

No mike, nowhere nice, jus my aunties, in south england. :D

Was happy as hell when i got home tho, straight in the shower, which i aint had access to all week, jus a goddam BATH. :D Then got out an slapped some BP on for the first time in 8 days! :lol:

Feeelz GooooooooD! 8) :twisted: :wink:

Also opened my mail while i was lettin it dry on my face an found a letter offa the fire brigade sayin i can go for my ability test next month, edgin closer to my chance of gettin in, 15:1 chance at present like but if i work my ass off i'll be in good stead for it. :lol: All i need now is the buggers to stop striking! LOL

Also, Dan, have u found any change in how quick ur face gets oily thru the day? Or how dry an tight u face is after a wash? Jus a few things i've noticed in the past. U know me, on an off regimens an always experimentin. :lol:

Jus wondered how urs was goin. :D

-Gaz

I feel pretty much the same now that I'm moisutrizing twice a day. Nothing different. I live in San Francisco, however, and the weather cooperates with keeping the skin not to dry, not too humid.

Guest fatman_uk

Lucky you, i get no help from the humidity, its dry as a cement house in the Sahara here, an always windy or raining this time of year so i guess i have to balance my face on my own.

-Gaz