Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nataliep

Crystal Peel for around 22 dollars a session

About 6 months ago I started treating my face in my country. I had acne and I was scarring. I have just learned that I got a load of treatment for so cheap comparing to in America.

I entered their course that included TCA, TCA Cross, Acne medicine, Collagen, Fruit acid, sunscreen, acne cream stuff ...too many to list...

for about 12 dollars each time.

I have been there numerous times and now my face is very awesome, except that there are smal ice pick scarring. My doctor told me to enter her Crystal peel course that included medication) Fruit acid...etc... for only 22 dollars a session.

, this would be my final course that would make me face completely perfect (well close to perfect anyway)

I have been thinking about entering this course for so long 'cause 22 dollars is a lot of money, haha(comparing to what I pay the clinic 12 dollars every 2 weeks anyways) But I have read a lot of good things about crystal peel, and now that I have realized that this could cost about 50 times more else where, I think I'm gonna do it!

I think if you guys save some money and fly to Thailand you can get loads of treatments for so little. I mean you can also travel...