Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mariaa

Olay Regenerist

hey,

so

im using olay regenerist for my red/brown dot marks that have been left behind cuz of stupid pimples.

I dont have active pimples atm, onli 1 or 2, so i dont think ppl shud use this when u still got acne.

Anywai, iv been on it for 5 days and so far so good. no break outs, and marks SEEM to be getting lighter. My sister has also commented on how much marks have improved in only a matter of 5 days.

I will keep everyone posted on how its all goin, but if anyone else has used it and seen good/bad stuff, post it all here. its good to know all the things that can go wrong.

Also, i am aware that the active ingredient used in the serum (pentapepties) ccan apparently cause collagen to be produced in the form of scar tissue if used long term (AND I MEAN VERY LONG TERM) SO, in light of all that, im only going to use it until i am red/brown mark FREE!

So far i love wat its done, i hope i dont jinx it.. its been so amazing in the 5 days, but i cant b too optimistic.

Ill keep everyone posted.

i brought it from coles lol.. 35 dollars for 50ml.

The olay regenerist serum.. we dont have the fragrence free one in australia as yet sad.gif

biggest BIGGEST waste of money it made me

get

tiny

bumps

all

over

my

F***N

face

and

im

mad

at

it

cuz

it

was

making

my

red

makrs

better

but

its

not

worth

it

if

its

going

to

give

me

stupid

bumps

all

over

my

face

where

i

use

it

alporich - The kind of bumps i got were tiny. same color as my skin. u cant see em much but u can feel them and i hate them and its beeen 3 days so far and there goin down n i cant wait for them to go n im mad at REGENERIST!

SSS- yes it gave me bumps lol... im annoyed at it cuz it was makin my makrs fade i recon... even tho i onli used it for 5 days.... BUT STILL.... bu tthen again it may have all been in my head biggrin.gif

xXillusion - I AM THE LAB RAT lol.. good thing too, cuz then EVVVVVERRRRRRRRYONEEEE may have gotten little bumps too hehe... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

i have just saved u 3 ppl who wanted to try it from a week or more of small bumps. tongue.gif

yeah and plus it's expensive.. I only have my Xmas money and parents won't buy me anything for acne anymore... except for BP gel... I've got too much stuff that don't do anything -)

So far i love wat its done, i hope i dont jinx it.. its been so amazing in the 5 days, but i cant b too optimistic.

Ill keep everyone posted.

OKAY PEOPLE!

apparentli, the bumps i got were like an initial breakout usually experienced with anti ageing products with peptides n shit in it... i dont know wether to belive this or not.. bUT

i am going to give olay another shot.

if i break out again in the bumps, then i will go and smash something in a sudden fit of rage.

i will comment on how good/bad it is second time around (after the bump breakout) whenever i can.

wish me luck.. im scared sad.gif

........ and they say lightning doest strike twice in the same place...... lol.

i am just setting my self up for another round of bumps.. woo hoo.

so apparentli i jixed my self this time.. lets see wat happens if i sayyy...

I HOPE IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME THIS TIMe.... lest see wat happen... biggrin.gif

OKAY PEOPLE!

apparentli, the bumps i got were like an initial breakout usually experienced with anti ageing products with peptides n shit in it... i dont know wether to belive this or not.. bUT

i am going to give olay another shot.

if i break out again in the bumps, then i will go and smash something in a sudden fit of rage.

i will comment on how good/bad it is second time around (after the bump breakout) whenever i can.

wish me luck.. im scared sad.gif

........ and they say lightning doest strike twice in the same place...... lol.

i am just setting my self up for another round of bumps.. woo hoo.

so apparentli i jixed my self this time.. lets see wat happens if i sayyy...

I HOPE IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME THIS TIMe.... lest see wat happen... biggrin.gif

Update

I stoped using it for the existing red marks because i just got a little annoyed with it... BUT WHAT I HAVE FOUND IS THAT IT IS F*******N AWSOME WHEN U HAVE A PIMPLE..... i just dab some regenerist on it, its gone in 2-3 days.... AND YOU GUESSED IT... NO RED MARKS.... i somehow got 2 pimples last week, and i was thinking to my self... " NO.. RED MARKS AGAIN" n then when i was using regenerist to spot treat, when the pimple was gone, i just put more regenerist on the red mark and now gone, both of them... no trace wat soever.. im so mad tho, because if i knew this before then i wudnt have so many red marks... regenerist just saved me from 2 red marks, and who knows from how many more....

for the existing red marks im using ginvera marvel gel which iv been on for a week n a bit and its goin very well.. theres another thread about it in over the counter products section tongue.gif