Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Polka

strange hypothetical question

If a genie gave you the option of 'giving' your acne to someone else and leaving you clear, would you do it? It could be someone who lives across the other side of the world so you wouldn't even know them or be affected by them?

I'd never do it, no matter how tempting. Maybe if they were a murderer i would. that would be a good punishment.

Anyway, I jus' thought I'd post this.

thanks

Guest Brandon

Is that it? Fuck yeah I would!!!! I'd give that shit to any lowlife piece of shit out there. Give them to Charles Manson...maybe it'll take a little away from that swastika.

P.S. Thank God you didn't say "byz"!

yes i would give it to some one else some one who is perfect never had any really problems to make them know how it feels

Guest Brandon

Hopefully only if they deserved it, 15yrold.

Good luck, polkadots.

Guest Brandon

You wouldn't want to be clear at the expense of some sicko like Manson? That's just weird.

Well yeah, maybe you're right. But it depends on the person. If it was just some random jackass or some guy I had a petty grudge against, no way. But if it was, say, a child molestor or a rapist, then I would.

Guest OnlyJoe
You wouldn't want to be clear at the expense of some sicko like Manson? That's just weird.

Guest Brandon

You guys don't get it...it doesn't matter who receives your acne. It's gone. If it makes you feel better knowing it's on someone that's horrible then so be it. But the question is would you do it? I don't see how anyone can say no to this.

Hell yah I would want it gone.

Only if it ends up on some psycho or jackass, that is.

If it ends up on some person that already has some hard struggles in life, I don't think I could........ even though having to deal with acne is really hard sometimes.

You guys don't get it...it doesn't matter who receives your acne. It's gone. If it makes you feel better knowing it's on someone that's horrible then so be it. But the question is would you do it? I don't see how anyone can say no to this.

Guest Brandon
I think wishing your pain upon others classifies you as both a psycho and a jackass.

I would give it to the first person who made some stupid remark about my skin. You know the type.. they always give you that helpful advice about how you're a dirty greasy mess and if you just washed more or spent a day at the beach you'd look like Jessica Simpson. I would give it to that lucky person a chance to follow their own advice.

(admitted jackass)