Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how long does it take till tetracycline kicks in. I was given 250mg twice a day and I have yet recieved any effect. its been about 3-4 weeks.

I've been on it for almost 5 weeks now(300 mg Tetralysal twice a day and Differin at night), and i havent got any new acne sinca about 1.5 weeks back eusa_dance.gif , but thats for me.

And now my fight against red marks starts, im thinking of getting a facial done with some peels to help a little. Anyone did this and got good results?

Well tonight I will be starting 500mg tetracycline 2x a day and I'll let you know what my results are.

Im not sure what dosage is "normal", but maybe yours is just too low?

I'm into the 3rd month (out of 6) of a tetracycline course (1 tablet in the morning; the equivalent of 300mg tetracycline) and I'm still waiting for improvement.

Though this is my 2nd go at the drug (I took it last year and it worked after 2 months- I was stupid enough not to follow up and its come back)

I'm into the 3rd month (out of 6) of a tetracycline course (1 tablet in the morning; the equivalent of 300mg tetracycline) and I'm still waiting for improvement.

Though this is my 2nd go at the drug (I took it last year and it worked after 2 months- I was stupid enough not to follow up and its come back)

ive just started taking tetracycline today. the quacks put me on 1000 mg per day split in to 4 pills. it seems like a lot compared to what some of the other people around here have been prescribed.....fuck it...either it works or it doesnt.....i have nothing to lose and everything to gain - (like a shit load of side-effects....haha..)

is it true that youre not supposed to eat before taking this stuff..?

eusa_wall.gif