Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mike Hawk

You don't know what you have until you lose it.

You don't know what you have until you lose it.

*sigh*

Thats so true. When i has clear skin i was all happy, never really cared about it. I never really noticed acne on ppl until I got it myself. I didnt know i had clear skin till i lost it. I never knew what it felt like to have clear skin knowing what its like to have acne. Sucks doesnt it?

Is the lounge a second emo now?

I'm so confused haha.

wacko.gif

And to answer your question..... people take things for granted.

Its human nature.

The worse is when people who have flawless skin with not even a single imperfection on it, do get a tiny tiny zit and go nuts, Be thankful, you are able to remove the thing without leaving a damn red mark! Be thankful not having to spend time every day on your skin, be thankful for not having to put so much cash towards skin care products. Most people I know like this, dont even wash their face. Just water in the shower and dry with a rag will do. These people truly dont realize just how lucky and blessed they are to live a life like this.

Flawless skin, nothing holding them back and they look great with full confidence 24/7, 365 days a year. Gee, must be nice living those days again sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif(sad.gifsad.gif

Guest Brandon

I was about to say that I've never seen Gumby post in the emo forum.

I feel ya man, though in a very different way. We are victims to our own arrogance, and we'll never know how good we have it until its all gone. This thread just reminded me of some bad times sad.gif

thats true obsessed. My friends are seriously all really good lookin and they will gladly talk about spots with me and moan when they get one ! Its embarassing but i realise that they don't even care so thats cool. But I know it makes them sick sometimes.

but yeh, clear skin, we take it for granted like everythin else. The lat time i was clear i was 11. kiddies shouldn't be thinkin about skin at that age anywayz.

byz

its sometimes a rude awakening though. sometimes when you look at your friend, who moans about a simple pimple, it just might mirror your world.

It makes me wonder, if they are freaking out over 1zit...what do they really think about a person with a face full of zits/scars

I think its important to realize the distinction between somebody else having bad skin and you having bad skin... It's sorta like that "it wont happen to me" mentality, and when it does we freak out.

I think its important to realize the distinction between somebody else having bad skin and you having bad skin...  It's sorta like that "it wont happen to me" mentality, and when it does we freak out.