Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lafasta

Differin CR + 2% Clindamycin

SOMEONE PLEEEEASE HELP!!

I went to the derm and this is what he perscribed:

Differin CR + 2% Clindamycin (that's what the lable on the bottle says)

Just wondering if anyone has used this before, or if you could give me some more info on this mix. I hate not knowing anything about what i'm putting on my face. I had a bad reaction before to perscription meds so i'm a little paranoid i guess. I would love any help anyone here could give me.

Okay, well it looks like no one has anything to say about the mix, but has anyone had success using differin?

Hey lafasta....I have just recently started using Differin cream, and am so far very happy with the results. It's making my face very smooth and my fave thing is that it's the only product that I have found that does not irritate my skin or make it very dry. In the past 2 weeks I have only had 3 itty bitty I mean very very very small whiteheads show up. Apparently Differin purges the skin of all that gunk under the surface, so i guess this is my so-called initial break-out. Anyways...give it a try hopefully it'll work for you too.

Clindamycin cleared me up almost 100 percent with almost no side effects- buti soon built up a resistance to it and it stopped working- bummer

but good luck maybe the results will last longer for you

I'm currently using the exact combo...and im acne free now... the first 2months = hell because you'll probably breakout from the differin. But then around the third month things will get sooooo good smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif