Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zanyzo

What is the best copper pepptide cream?

I have heard great things about copper pepptide creams?Do they really work?They are expensive and there are lots of different types and brands!I want to get one that is well reccomended.Please reply if you have some information.Lots of people viewed but only one replied.Your help would be great.Many thanx.

Hi, there is no scientific evidence that proves copper peptides will do anything beneficial for acne scarred human skin. Of course there are some people who say it has helped them. You could read many of them right here using the search function.

Btw, before I get flooded with testimonials from peptide users, please notice that I did not say that I am convinced that it definitely does not help. eusa_angel.gif

Some people say they work, some say they don't. The one that most people here have purchased is Copper Peptide Serum by Skin Biology.

Some people say they work, some say they don't. The one that most people here have purchased is Copper Peptide Serum by Skin Biology.