Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I got a major prblem im broke. I know natures cure spray works for me pretty decent but i just cant afford it i mean it only last like a week for me... Does anybody have a suggestion on somethig cheap ,like 5 bucks for atleast 2 weeks. I have to say that i use it on my whole back so thats kinda big area . PLEASE HELP

GUess what i already posted it in th ebody forum i just di not get an answer . So u better look before u post.

Actually your in the right area Cojabo since you are asking for a cheap OTC product. There are alot of products under 5 dollars, and since SA worked for your back then I would recromend asking DarkDragoon he is the SA man of the forums.

But in my opinion since you are seeing good results from SA I would try

"Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash"

user posted image

or you could save up some cash and get " Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Kit"

http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetails_259.asp

Good luck.

sa is good for the face, not strong enuff for the body, ga works better on the body

decent, why have something work decent when u cud have something work good? im sure he needs a lot of that sa to penetrate and go into his pores.. sa is weak on the skin.. ive used sa and ga and id never go back to sa for the body

Glycolic Acid has side effects. Do you even know what Glycolic Acid does to your skin? rolleyes.gif

How does Salicylic Acid work and which Neutrogena products contain it? What is the difference between Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid?

Salicylic Acid is a dermatologist recommended ingredient that works by helping dead skin cells shed faster. This helps keep pores from becoming clogged. This is why many acne and skincare products use Salicylic Acid in their formulation. Neutrogena makes a number of products that contain this effective ingredient, including Oil-Free Acne Wash, SkinClearing Moisturizer, On-the-Spot® Acne Patch, and Body Clear™ Body Wash, to name a few. Since it accelerates the shedding of dead skin cells, Salicylic Acid has also been proven effective against scalp conditions such as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Maximum Strength T/Sal® contains this ingredient. Glycolic Acid is an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that works as an exfoliant to remove the top layer of rough or dead skin cells. Neutrogena products that contain AHA include Healthy Skin Face Lotion, Pore Refining Cleanser, Pore Refining Toner and Pore Refining Cream

ive searched walmart n targets websites, ive gotten dvd results when i searched for Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion on target.. and nothing on walmart

look for a 8-10% glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy) lotion, a lot of people like Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion

your quote is just as credible as mine are

Eating your pubic hair has been proven to cure aids, herpes, acne, dry scalpt, flakey skin and more. The way pubic hair cures these diseases and more is simple, it contains special oils which go deep into the body, where the problem starts and fights the A-cells (acne cells). Acne is a common side effect of aids.

Alpha Hydroxy Acids Defined

Alpha hydroxy acids are derived from fruit and milk sugars. The most commonly used alpha hydroxy acids are glycolic acid and lactic acid because they have a special ability to penetrate the skin. They also have the most scientific data on their effectiveness and side effects. The following are the 5 major types of alpha hydroxy acids found in skin-care products and their sources:

glycolic acid - sugar cane

lactic acid - milk

malic acid - apples and pears

citric acid - oranges and lemons

tartaric acid - grapes

Some folks GA can cause irritation, some folks not. I can use GA on my face no problem, on my back I have to use SA. It all depends on the individual. You have to try it and go slow at first, but listen to your skin. It will rebel if it does not like it. That does not mean it is bad for everyone. hth

okay so your advertising sa, both make you sensitive to the sun.. lol your a moron. what else u got.. and where r the links.. or are these typed by urself?

bp, sa, sulfur, ga, will make u more sensitive to the sun.. but its not like u step outside for a sec and get skin cancer.. if ur gonna be outside for a while u shud put on spf