Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Apologies if this has been asked 1000 times before..

I'm looking for a non-greasy, non-comedogenic moisturiser with an SPF of around 15, that's suitable for sensitive skin with fairly mild acne.. but which is also quite oily.

I'm in the UK, so really need to find something that's available in the UK (shipping from overseas is uaully really high). Ideally, I'd like to be able to walk into a shop/pharmacy and buy it, rather than buying over the internet.

Any advice would be muchly appreciated smile.gif

Thanks Pika.. I know there are plenty around, but I was really hoping for recommendations from people who'd tried some, with good results smile.gif

Hey Dee. My fave moisturizer is Dove Day Lotion with Spf 15. I like it because it moisturizes really well and more importantly it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I'll admit at first I found it a little greasy, but I just needed to find the right amount to use, and I also apply it while my face is still slightly moist from washing...Hope you find something you like!

Hey Dee. My fave moisturizer is Dove Day Lotion with Spf 15. I like it because it moisturizes really well and more importantly it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I'll admit at first I found it a little greasy, but I just needed to find the right amount to use, and I also apply it while my face is still slightly moist from washing...Hope you find something you like!

Thanks lovely and Wildarmz smile.gif

I looked for the Dove spf 15, but couldn't find it sad.gif I did find a Neutrogena moisturiser.. Neutrogena Visibly Refined moisturiser spf 15. This stuff contains retinol and glycolic acid, so I thought I'd give it a go, as I like their visibly refined face wash.

It should have been quite expensive though.. £9.99 for just 30ml.. but they only charged me £3.99, for some bizarre reason! It'd have to be pretty damn good for me to pay £9.99 for it anyway, so we'll see how it goes.