Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~TEPL0~

BP gel label is too loud

I live with room mates and friends visit me, so I feel uncomfortable leaving the tube in the bathroom. Especially since it says Acne.org in big letters right on the front of the tube.

* from a marketing perspective, there's no point of putting "the regimen" "acne medication" and "acne.org" on the front of the tube. On the back, it's a great idea to tell people how to re-order.

* people order the BP directly from the website, so why put acne.org in big letters on the front of the tube?

* everyone with acne knows that benzoyl peroxide is an acne medication, so there's no need in reminding everyone of the intent of the gel, on the front of the tube.

* "the regimen" is meant to be a brand name, but seems like a highly generic trademark.

* as far as design goes, less is more.

May I suggest a more subtle design:

[attachmentid=248]

I live with room mates and friends visit me, so I feel uncomfortable leaving the tube in the bathroom. Especially since it says Acne.org in big letters right on the front of the tube.

* from a marketing perspective, there's no point of putting "the regimen" "acne medication" and "acne.org" on the front of the tube. On the back, it's a great idea to tell people how to re-order.

* people order the BP directly from the website, so why put acne.org in big letters on the front of the tube?

* everyone with acne knows that benzoyl peroxide is an acne medication, so there's no need in reminding everyone of the intent of the gel, on the front of the tube.

* "the regimen" is meant to be a brand name, but seems like a highly generic trademark.

* as far as design goes, less is more.

May I suggest a more subtle design:

[attachmentid=248]

how are you advertissing if it's stuck in your bathrooom all the time?

awesome idea teplo, i likeit a lot although i never ordered it, all that on the tube is ridiculous. I like your design a lot

Couldn't you put it under your counter if you don't want people to seee it?

And no, Dodo. Dan's not in it for the money.

Give me a reliable link. And if it's a link to something Dan is saying about his profit, then I'll let you draw the conclusions.

Guest Brandon

Another stupid post, and it's Dodo...again. Dan just barely started mass producing the BP gel less then a year ago, because those little shitty tubes by Neutrogena were too small and the bp disappeared practically in your hands. This is a wise move, and he doesn't make much in profits. Just investigate for yourself, ass.

Do you think money was what inspired Dan to market a large, economy sized bp tube? Where have you been? He wanted a higher-quality benzoyl peroxide in a large size and he wants OTHER PEOPLE to be able to afford this! If he wanted to charge $10 he could, in my opinion, because it would still be worth it.

I don't belive Dan's in it for the money, but even if he was, what's the point of putting a giant Acne.org logo on the tube? If someone already bought the tube, don't they already know about the website?

If anything, he should advertise more, cause it's a great BP gel. Maybe a google ad here and there, a few magazine ads.. but not on the tube! Why push the product on people who already bought it?

Joel: how do you make the countdown in your sig?

teplo: it's php.. i'll tell you how i made it if you hop in the chat room some day wink.gif

I totally agree about the huge Acne.org logo on the BP gel. I wonder how many people wind up hiding the product much more than they would have if the printing on the gel was more discreet. As we know, word of mouth can be a very powerful marketer but it might not be currently harnessed as much as is possible.

I don't think Dan is money-hungry. He's doing a good thing, AND he should make some profit. He ain't freakin' Mother Teresa, okay? biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm just lovin' that alternate design. Now sign off all the rights to Dan and we should be good to go! lol.gifeusa_whistle.gif

Another stupid post, and it's Dodo...again. Dan just barely started mass producing the BP gel less then a year ago, because those little shitty tubes by Neutrogena were too small and the bp disappeared practically in your hands. This is a wise move, and he doesn't make much in profits. Just investigate for yourself, ass.

Guest Brandon

Proactiv just plain sucks. He's offering an alternative that doesn't suck AND doesn't cost much. Get it?