Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devil Fish

bp 2.5% not working, should i go buy 5%?

ive ben on the regimen for i thing 3 months and it is not working so should i give 5% bp a try?

will 5% work better since it is stronger? i hope it will

you shouldnt be on a regimen for more than 1 month imo, try botchlas regimen.. 10% is harsh, but the cnc one isnt..

You will probably get a better result by using more of the 2.5% than you will by using the 5%, which will probably just make your skin drier.

And as Pika pointed out, if Dan's is not working for you,you could try Botchla's.

natures cure 5% was horribly drying for me, i dont even get dry at 10% must of been whats in that shit.. it really depends on who its from.. cnc makes good bp wash

so for blochas regimen, u go all day with no bp on ur face? so all day u have nothing on ur face or does the bp from the face wash sink in work ?

ive ben on the regimen for i thing 3 months and it is not working so should i give 5% bp a try?

will 5% work better since it is stronger? i hope it will

Hi Devil Fish! well, it took me about 5 months to clear up using the regimen. So try to be patient. Also, you have to make sure you are doing everything absolutely as outlined. Watch Dan's videos carefully. and make sure you're using the recommended products.

Perhaps try reading this portion of the FAQ for more help. http://www.acne.org/faq.html#notworking Lots of luck to you!! eusa_pray.gifeusa_angel.gif