Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
muggz

What happens when TCA is on a scar that is red

i want to start using TCA 50% solution myself but i was wondering if i can use while my scars still have a slight redness to them. they have been there for over a year but what would happen if i put the TCA solution onto my scar while it still has a little redness? let me know what u think thanks

i want to start using TCA 50% solution myself but i was wondering if i can use while my scars still have a slight redness to them. they have been there for over a year but what would happen if i put the TCA solution onto my scar while it still has a little redness? let me know what u think thanks

hey funny u should say that as i have just brought palmers skin success and its got that kojic acid stuff, im gonna see how that goes.

i was wondering about TCA as the site says you can put it on tattoo's , hyperpigment etc, so is'nt a old acne red mark scar just a extension of that? and also if you have a a sort of small wave of uneven skin from where you have had acid in that spot, how do you treat it with TCA? or should i just use toner there?