Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondegirl21

IS there a WEBSITE to get ACCUTANE without RX?

No offense, but you've got to be nuts to even try that.

The risks are serious and the side effects and long term effects can be severe if the medication is not dispensed properly. I would not go out of my way to cause permanent harm to myself to save a few bucks.

If you haven't already, take a moment and read about it here. It's imperative you be monitored by a doctor during the course of treatment.

http://www.drugs.com/xq/cfm/pageid_0/htm_D...ne/qx/index.htm

No offense, but you've got to be nuts to even try that. 

The risks are serious and the side effects and long term effects can be severe if the medication is not dispensed properly.  I would not go out of my way to cause permanent harm to myself to save a few bucks. 

If you haven't already, take a moment and read about it here.  It's imperative you be monitored by a doctor during the course of treatment.

http://www.drugs.com/xq/cfm/pageid_0/htm_D...ne/qx/index.htm

blondgirl if you do happen to find a website please post it here, it could be of great use to me, thanks : )

Hey ppl, I am not going to lecture you that you are making a mistake by doing that, cas you are smart ppl, but did you think if you would be getting genuine stuff?

What if the stuff you get is not accutane at all, some phony pill that might harm you or worse has no effect on your acne, so you would be wasting 6 months which could have been used to help your acne...

Hey ppl, I am not going to lecture you that you are making a mistake by doing that, cas you are smart ppl, but did you think if you would be getting genuine stuff?

What if the stuff you get is not accutane at all, some phony pill that might harm you or worse has no effect on your acne, so you would be wasting 6 months which could have been used to help your acne...

If you are going to do this be very careful. This drug needs to be monitored. You need blood tests monthly. Even though you were on it before, it doesn't matter. Your body could've changed. This almost makes me angry because people who go on accutane unmonitored, whether it be by themselves' or by a negligent MD, are the reason accutane has such negative publicity. evil.gif

pillsforall.com ,The guy who runs it is really nice. He does operate on the principle that you should already be knowledgeable about what you are ordering. He does send detailed info before the order is confirmed

Is that site legit?  Anyone else ever use it?  The reason I ask is because they say they don't use anything but US Postal service, which I know from experience- sucks.  That's a bit shady.. and they want the money paypal or western union, plus the site looks like it was made by an amateur.. 

If anyone buys from this website - pillsforall.com - than you are crazy. It obviously a fake site, how ccan you even know the drugs he sells are real. Some of the stuff on there is scary and should not be able to be gotten this way. Extreme blood count monitoring (CBC, AST, ALT, etc.) need to be done while on Accutane. How are you going to get a prescrption for the needed blood draws if you never got the med from a physician in the first place?

Think carefully before proceeding.

well, I'd know they were real due to the factory packaging.. i'm aware of the blood test thing, but my main concern is the site being a scam.. aka someone sending the money and gettin nothing.

if i was to go to the last resort of getting it from a site like that I wouldn't even get the bloodtests seeing as i've been on it two months already and eat properly.

I would never endorse this idea. Especially since there are many other ways to go about getting the prescription. I don't know about where you all live, but in Minnesota - if you can't afford health insurance or your employer doesn't provide it, you can get subsidized health insurance through the state - which means your premiums are based on your income. Before my employer offered me insurance I was getting my 'tane for 3 dollars a month. Think about that before you go get drugs from a site that had no credibility.

Now, if you insist on getting your drugs online - get them from a credible source for crying out loud. There are plenty of online drug websites from canada and other countries - that sell 'tane. And let me tellyou, the prices that guy has on his site don't seem practical. I have a friend from this forum who is purhcasing his 'tane from a site online and so far it has been legit - I think he pays like 200 for 100 -20mg pills.

you can go to a derm and have monthly tests done to see if you qualify to take accutane, and if you don't have insurance, have a low paying job, and really in need of accutane (ie cysts).......then the derm will write a letter to roche and if you get selected which may take a couple of months, you can have a course for free......and yes roche has this program- it has for years