Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

like....really

I am losing the only person I have ever loved, the person I love more than anything, the person I have changed my world for, the person I would do anything for

My mom is usually nice, but when she's a bitch she hits everything on the head.... Calls me selfish, stupid, immature....Tells me that it doesn't matter that I want to kill myself, tell me that everybody gets their heart broken and that I shoudl just deal with it

she made me a microwave meal and then got upset when I only ate half of it. What the hell? ... She had all day to do whatever she wanted, she made me a microwave meal when I didn't want to eat anything and then she gets upset because she spent a whole minute putting it into the microwave.

I have absolutely nobody to go to to rant or talk to, I can't talk to Jill because her life is fucked up right now and I can't do anything about it and I can't help her which makes me feel horrible

I will be getting like 8 hours of work this week because I'm in fucking catering and it's dead in January....fucking great.....I was going to get a second job but I couldn't because I'm an ugly mother fucker smile.gif

I hate how I look.... I have good bone structure, good body, good style..... But I have fucking acne and I want to cut my face up everytime I look in the mirror

I cut my arms and I didn't realise that I have to wear a short sleeved chefs top at work so everybody saw my cuts smile.gif joy joy joy

I don't want to live anymore, I don't see the point anymore

I really don't

Heart break is apart of life, mate. We all go through it. Sure, she is the only you have loved, but how long have you lived? She is only your first, you WILL find more, and you WILL love them MORE. Look at the bright side, drama makes you feel alive.

I have absolutely nobody to go to to rant or talk to, I can't talk to Jill because her life is fucked up right now and I can't do anything about it and I can't help her which makes me feel horrible

Heart break is apart of life, mate. We all go through it. Sure, she is the only you have loved, but how long have you lived? She is only your first, you WILL find more, and you WILL love them MORE. Look at the bright side, drama makes you feel alive.

Guest Brandon
I have good bone structure, good body, good style

well you can have a rant/talk on here, i know its not the same.

Dont put urself down EVER, no1 should.

dont get yourself stressed about acne, it will end up just makin more appear..

good luck dude......think positive

Those are good qualities that can never be diminished, my man. Acne can only touch the surface. It will never alter bone structure, which is what creates the outer beauty.

And what Dodo said is good, pertaining to your emotions.

Guest Brandon

Guider, just ignore Dodo. Don't start a flamewar or this thread will get dumped.

Sorry I just hate people saying that heart break is a part of life and that I should deal with it and things.

did no1 else pick up the fact that guilder cuts his arms? Dude stop that. I know what its like, BE LIEVEme. PM me please, I wanna chat with you if you have the time.

byz

yeah my mom can be a bitch to she makes me go with my dad where ever he goes and makes him look at the people he looks at if i dont stay by his side she starts yelling at me

like....really

I am losing the only person I have ever loved, the person I love more than anything, the person I have changed my world for, the person I would do anything for

My mom is usually nice, but when she's a bitch she hits everything on the head.... Calls me selfish, stupid, immature....Tells me that it doesn't matter that I want to kill myself, tell me that everybody gets their heart broken and that I shoudl just deal with it

she made me a microwave meal and then got upset when I only ate half of it. What the hell? ... She had all day to do whatever she wanted, she made me a microwave meal when I didn't want to eat anything and then she gets upset because she spent a whole minute putting it into the microwave.

I will be getting like 8 hours of work this week because I'm in fucking catering and it's dead in January....fucking great.....I was going to get a second job but I couldn't because I'm an ugly mother fucker smile.gif

I hate how I look.... I have good bone structure, good body, good style..... But I have fucking acne and I want to cut my face up everytime I look in the mirror

I cut my arms and I didn't realise that I have to wear a short sleeved chefs top at work so everybody saw my cuts smile.gif joy joy joy

I don't want to live anymore, I don't see the point anymore

I really don't

Guest Zitro

hang in there, guider. Don't hurt yourself again ... I know the deep emotional scar that this may have left you, but don't create more scars on you.

don't magnify your pain.

bye