Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pika

how to get rid of cysts cheaply and efficiently

copied from clearskin.net all credit goes to the genius maya just thought people here could benefit from this.

I have been pretty much cyst free for 9 months, but the last few weeks I have been rather relaxed about my diet and not had too much sleep.

Yesterday morning, A cyst just popped up on my cheek (big, red, sore, hard) and what I did was to mix 1 drop of pure manuka oil www.livingnature.com with some emu oil www.skinbio.com and dab it on the cyst 3 times yesterday (and overnight) - this morning, it is only 20% the size it was yesterday and it no longer hurts.

How cool is that???  biggrin.gif

That's great that she's loyal to livingnature but they are overpriced(By almost double once you factor in shipping) and their manuka oil isn't as good as manukaoil.com. As for the emu oil, you can get AMA certified oil from Australia(Better than American) for only $6-$8 at many sources for 2 oz.

Thanks for the info., I will try anything at this point, and I am planning on trying this emu/manuka combo.

My questions are: Is there anywhere I can go face to face and get either of these 2 products? Where is the cheapest place to get/order manuka? Where is the cheapest place to get/order Emu oil?

I'd rather not order something ridiculously expensive over the internet. I like to see what I'm buying (personal preference)

Thanks so much for the tip, I'm hoping it works.

I've found emu oil at health food stores. It comes from Montana. I've never heard what blackbird says - about it being better from Australia. Manuka oil has to be ordered online. manukaoil.com definitely the best/cheapest. All their prices include shipping.

Australian is better because their emu's aren't subjected to all the antibiotics and hormones and aren't raised in pens like American ones are. They are freerange if you will. The breeding is also better in Australia as the emu's there are of a better heritage. Of course it could be all talk and not really have any effect on the oil itself(The meat it will though). They have done studies with both and they found Australian ones better(Albiet more expensive damnit).

No matter where you get your oil from, make sure that it has AMA on the side.

The kind I've seen from Montana is from an organic emu farm, so that would mean the birds are free-range and hormone/antibiotic free.

Thanks for all the info, guys. It's really great to find people that care when you have a problem. I'm still a little confused about mixing the 2 of these oils. Are you sure they combine to form one? How do I know the Emu won't go into the skin and leave the manuka behind? Sorry for two many questions. There is a health food store just around the corner, that I might try going to in the next couple of days.

Thanks for all the info, guys.  It's really great to find people that care when you have a problem.  I'm still a little confused about mixing the 2 of these oils.  Are you sure they combine to form one?  How do I know the Emu won't go into the skin and leave the manuka behind?  Sorry for two many questions.  There is a health food store just around the corner, that I might try going to in the next couple of days.

I use Tea Tree Oil to get rid of my cyst. Use applied it on the cyst and the redness will go down. My experience with Tea Tree Oil was great cause' on my acne prone area got so dried up and I couldn't believe it work really quickly. Now I have to let the spots fade away.