Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Madhubala

Cheap place to buy Cetaphil online?

I've been doing some searches for Cetaphil gentle cleasning wash and have found

www.dermstore.com to be the the cheapest online source, priced at $9.79 for 16 fl oz. or 473 ml. I 've found it cheaper than buying from online places in the UK. Their international shipping costs definitely seem the cheapest - much cheaper than drugstore.com.

Does anyone know of anything cheaper?

other than maybe walgreens.com, I'm sorry I don't know.

But if you want a free cetaphil bar I got latched on to my cleanser for free, I can ship it to you $4 via paypal, using global priority mail (should be there in 4 - 6 business days). Let me know.

Or anyone else for that matter (especially within the US or Europe), I don't think I'll be using the soap. It's still in the box and wrapper and everything. Just PM me or something...............

get the wal-mart version "equate" same thing..but cheaper

A warning: most of the generic cetaphil washes are terrible. Apparently, the formula is a subtle balance of ingredients that is difficult to get right. Most generic ones have gritty parts that have come out of solution, and also burn when put on dry skin (the original never does that). I've tried Rite-Aid's, Walgreen's, Wegman's, and at least one other, that were all like that. The only one that I tried that was as good as the original was CVS - and low and behold, the price is still pretty high for theirs. I never tried Walmart's (I have to be pretty desperate for something I can only get there before I'm willing to deal with the hassle that is hellmart).

i don't know if costco is available online but they sell the moisturizer and gentle cleaner in packs of two, 20 ounces each. moisturizer is about 14.99 and cleanser is about 15.99 but this month, they have four dollar off on either so i went on four trips to get two of each set...that's about five dollars for a 20 oz.!...

Target has it on sale every few weeks... watch the ads and stock up when it's cheap.

Costco has bulk packs, but you don't save much off retail.