Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Benzaclin better than just a regular 2.5% bp gel? Benzaclin has the bp, and Clyndamiacin or something like that in it too as an anti-biodic. Anyone used both? Thanks.

I've never used benzaclin but I used to be on benzamycin for years and it was certianly better than just using BP. I think the %age of BP in benzaclin is about 5%

Benzaclin cleared up my daughters breakouts. She was on Dan's Reg for 3 months and it did not stop her breakouts. We switched to Benzaclin and it worked!!

I dont know if you can say one is better than the other, because some people burn on 10%, while others dont see any results from a 2.5%.

I personally liked benzaclin, but BP gel isnt too bad.

HATED Benzaclin, it was the worst thing i ever put on my face. It burned, itched and made my face physically swollen. I actually had to call out of work 2 days in a row because of that crap. i stuck with it for a whole mo. hoping it would work, then finally trashed it. Plus having to store it in the fridge is a pain, and to cold in the winter eusa_hand.gif the BP works better for me...