Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
some

my TCA and my BHA peels, experiences

hi all

wanted to share , one disappointment , and one recommendation :

last week i did a 12% two layers TCA peel , only on three freckled spots on my face.

i was very disappointed this morning , one one spot peeled completely and the freckles stayed the same as it was

from my own experience i KNOW that a TCA does help with remving freckles.

next week i'll try a higher 20% peel hope it work... i really counted on that.

i also started this week putting a CP + emu oil serum of my face. i've read that it can increase pigmentation - what do u think of that ? or on the serum ?

i also did a 15% salycilic (BHA) peel last night - and thought it irritated me ) - woke up - thought my face was a bit red (and blamed tyhe CP serum) but after 10 minutes - looked and my skin is so much clearer in term of clarity, and pores - many areas of my face looks way smoother

maybe that's the right way to go !:)

be glad to hear your experiences , esp. with the CP serum or TCA spot peel )

have a great day all

i would love to try a TCA peel, but dont you need a lot of downtime? Im at working pretty much constantly and getting a couple of weeks off would be kinda hard. Im also worried that it would mess from skin up worse that it was!

i would love to try a TCA peel, but dont you need a lot of downtime? Im at working pretty much constantly and getting a couple of weeks off would be kinda hard. Im also worried that it would mess from skin up worse that it was!