Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsbee2

Confusing cyst

Well I had a cyst probably over a month ago, it was red for about a week or so then it died down into my skin. It has now been a bump underneath my skin and it doesn't seem to be going away. but recently It feels as though its surfacing up again but not in a infected way. It's still flesh colored. Is it coming out?

Can any one explain to me? Should I treat with Manuka Oil? Tea Tree oil? BP?

there's a similar topic on this... heres what I say

Dont push it, or pop it... thats how real nasty acne starts

Dont put make up on it

bp is great for those deep ones

Well I had a cyst probably over a month ago, it was red for about a week or so then it died down into my skin. It has now been a bump underneath my skin and it doesn't seem to be going away. but recently It feels as though its surfacing up again but not in a infected way. It's still flesh colored. Is it coming out?

Can any one explain to me? Should I treat with Manuka Oil? Tea Tree oil? BP?

There is a certain mystery to cystic acnes, and mostly they go away, but it is possible for one to come and stay, even after the infection is gone. Is this lump on your back? On your face or neck? The permanent kind are often on backs or low on the neck. They can be removed by dermatologists. Don’t let it scare you. I have, after 15 years of acne, only ever had one lump stay. I also had a friend with a permanent lump. She kept it and still has it to this day - four years after.

I had alot of those from cysts i had b4 i started the regimen. they took a few months to go away but evetually the clearer my skin got, the smoother the lumps were as well.

I've had that before, it kind of feels like a cyst but below the surface right? They're obviously (telling by the replies to this topic and the other one i remember) to be a common thing to happen after a cyst goes away, and is nothing to worry about