Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ann_a_bell

Second Dermabrasion

Hey all! I just returned from by second dermabrasion with Dr. Y. My last one was six months ago. It went great again.

I got to meet a few people from the board there, however I was kinda shy because I had no makeup on and was kinda nervous. I hope that those that were there are doing excellent as well.

Dr. Y. and I talked quite a bit about a few things, if anyone has any questions I might be able to help you out. It was a good second experience and I'm grateful that I got a second opportunity to do it again.

Thats great Annabell, hope you get the results that you are after, do you think that this will be your last dermabrasion with Dr Y? or do you intend on getting another one with him? You are so lucky to have had two, i wish i was at that stage, however i dont have long to wait now..... eusa_dance.gif

I am glad to hear it went great again. smile.gif

I hope you'll see the results you want. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Thats great Annabell, hope you get the results that you are after, do you think that this will be your last dermabrasion with Dr Y? or do you intend on getting another one with him? You are so lucky to have had two, i wish i was at that stage, however i dont have long to wait now..... eusa_dance.gif

do scars have to be deep to use the punch float method or can they be shallow too? If you can use this method on shallow ice picks, has anyone done it and what results did you receive?