Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frogs

Under the skin spots?

Hey, tonight i noticed while (gently) pressing on my skin, that i have lumps sort of underneath my skin. There's no sign of them at all on the top of my skin, and from what i can tell, they've been sitting there a while.

If you kind of pinch your skin, you can feel the two parts your pinching touching, but in these area it seems to be too firm to do so. I can feel a sort of spot underneath the skin. I hope someone understands what i mean. These seem to just be sitting idle underneath my skin and doing very little else.

I was wondering if someone can help me with some info.

How do i get these things out?

Do they have to come out through a head, or can they be killed deep down?

It feels literally just like a spot underneath my skin, but painless and with no sign of any redness. It's just a hard spot of skin and it's worrying me.

I don't know how else to describe it, and i hope somebody can help. Even if just to let me know if it's possible to kill spots before they reach the skins surface or become visable.

Thanks in advance.

I know exactly what your talking about. Don't worry about it to much. Put bp on it. Make sure its rubbed in good, and it should go away slowly. Whatever you do dont press on it and try to pop it or anything like that. Good luck. Pax

I had a couple of these before. I think I may have caused them by squeezing my skin. They have gone away but it took a while (several weeks). I have somewhat oily skin (my face gets shiny after about 6-8 hours)

I'm happy to confirm that they will dissolve and go away in a few weeks tops.

Don't worry; You will be the only one to know they're there. eusa_boohoo.gif

I'm happy to confirm that they will dissolve and go away in a few weeks tops.

Don't worry; You will be the only one to know they're there. eusa_boohoo.gif

i have a lump on my riht cheek thats pretty big, half inch diamter, and its been there for a lot longer than a few weeks....