Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

K here it goes. Keep in mind that I have been on nature's cure for 3 months and acne 101e getaway for 5 weeks. All in this order, here it goes:

Mourning (6 a.m.):

shower with very mild facial soap that doesnt contain salylic acid

apply 101e acne getaway

(10 a.m.) Take Nature's Cure Pill

Afternoon (3:00)

another shower but with just water, just letting my face get really wet

apply 101e acne getaway

Night (10 pm)

mask of egg whites for 15 minutes

shower with just water to pretty much rinse off the egg whites

drink 6 ounces of urine

apply 101e acne getaway

take nature's cure pill

NO BEATING OFF! DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER THROUGH THE DAY. NEVER, I MEAN I NEVER EVER TOUCH MY FACE THROUGH THE DAY, I SERIOUSLY MEAN NEVER. I DONT LET ANYTHING TOUCH MY FACE AT ALL.

Well so far its working great for me. Just about two weeks ago is when I got really strick with the regime adding the urine, eggwhite, and extra shower to the regime and it has done alot. My face is all clear now except for one small pimple, but i have slight red marks. Before I got serious I had probably around 5 new pimples pop up each day, and now i rarely get one in the last two weeks.This regime has done wonders for me. I've become so obsessive about my acne, like its all i think about, how i can defeat it. It doesn't even bother me that much, but its became kind of a hobby lol. I wouldn't image any normal person would try this regime, but it definetly is working well for me.

I hope this is a joke. Surely you don't really drink your urine. I really can't imagine that it has any effect on it anyway.

3 showers does not dry my skin out. I have super oily skin and showering with just water restores it to a good level of oil, and then applying the 101e acne getaway moisturizes it. I have not had dry skin the whole time I've been on this regime.

The urine part really throws me off ... man, in the desperate search for that elusive acne-free skin we'd go as far as drinking pee-pee

Oh wellz.. if it works for you then it's all good.

I don't know how I'd explain away my holding a cup of urine to the other girls in the dorm. "it's apple juice! wanna try some?" wink.gif

It just tastes really salty and it was really hard for me at first, but after about a week I could drink it no problem. I don't even have to plug my nose or anything. But when I first started I gagged many times and threw up once trying to get it down. But its not a problem at all now. It wasn't really the taste that bothered me and made me gag, it was more the thought of "damn I'm drinking urine right now" that made it happen, but now I consider it normal.

dont link me to threads and peoples opinion, i personally see this as another proactiv, but instead of money gain they are laughing at the morons doing this.. again, please before n after pics of urine therapy.. rofl

WTF!

Are you absolutely insane? You drink your own piss?

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, not to mention absolutely disgusting!

K here it goes. Keep in mind that I have been on nature's cure for 3 months and acne 101e getaway for 5 weeks. All in this order, here it goes:

Mourning (6 a.m.): 

shower with very mild facial soap that doesnt contain salylic acid

apply 101e acne getaway

(10 a.m.) Take Nature's Cure Pill

Afternoon (3:00)

another shower but with just water, just letting my face get really wet

apply 101e acne getaway

Night (10 pm)

mask of egg whites for 15 minutes

shower with just water to pretty much rinse off the egg whites

drink 6 ounces of urine

apply 101e acne getaway

take nature's cure pill

NO  BEATING OFF! DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER THROUGH THE DAY. NEVER, I MEAN I NEVER EVER TOUCH MY FACE THROUGH THE DAY, I SERIOUSLY MEAN NEVER. I DONT LET ANYTHING TOUCH MY FACE AT ALL.

Well so far its working great for me. Just about two weeks ago is when I got really strick with the regime adding the urine, eggwhite, and extra shower to the regime and it has done alot. My face is all clear now except for one small pimple, but i have slight red marks. Before I got serious I had probably around 5 new pimples pop up each day, and now i rarely get one in the last two weeks.This regime has done wonders for me. I've become so obsessive about my acne, like its all i think about, how i can defeat it. It doesn't even bother me that much, but its became kind of a hobby lol. I wouldn't image any normal person would try this regime, but it definetly is working well for me.

yea ur drying out ur skin.. which can irritate it, which can cause acne, no wacking off? prostate probs or w/e its called froms from that.. and wacking off is one of the best things bout bein a guy

HOLY $HiT I drank my urine and like my pimples DISAPPEARED!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, like instantaneously vanished right after I drank it. omg its a MIRACLE - PRAISE THA LORD!!!

not.

Alskacne-you are disgusting. Drinking your own piss? Just a question, are you into like peeing on people and shitting on them scat style and stuff like that? Your SICK.

Go to a psychitrist.

And please, PLEASE dont try a SHIT facial peel.

Alskacne-you are disgusting. Drinking your own piss? Just a question, are you into like peeing on people and shitting on them scat style and stuff like that? Your SICK.

Go to a psychitrist.

And please, PLEASE dont try a SHIT facial peel.

Dude. I feel sorry for you. I was gonna go that extreme, but I didn't. Hey, what kind of acne do you have? Mild, Moderate? If you have Mild or Moderate acne, this method would certainly work for you. I just figured this out recently. Just read it. Just remember though that it will work very good only on Mild, and I really do not know about Moderate, but I kinda had moderate and they worked for me.Here's my link:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=40303