Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI biggrin.gif

I'm only 16 and I suffer from red marks, enlarged pores and blackheads. How would/did you guys approach these problems? I purchased the Puredeming intense gel and lactic peel like a month and a half ago. I've seen some improvements but they weren't dramatic. How long should I wait to see results? I'm worried...What really worked for you guys? How should I deal with enlarged pores?

HI  biggrin.gif

I'm only 16 and I suffer from red marks, enlarged pores and blackheads. How would/did you guys approach these problems? I purchased the Puredeming intense gel and lactic peel like a month and a half ago. I've seen some improvements but they weren't dramatic. How long should I wait to see results? I'm worried...What really worked for you guys? How should I deal with enlarged pores?

I use chlorella mixed with rosewater and ylang ylang oil mask wash off then apply MD Formulations Vit A night cream,

hi. whoa im so lost. where do I get chlorella, rosewater, ylang ylang oil mask?? and I suppose I can buy MD Formulations Vit A night cream from a pharmacy or something?

You don’t have to worry about the chlorella so much I use it to dry up my skin to help the acids take better effect. I have nasty pores that will not let go of their gunk until they go nova and are very painful.

I would try the sulfur mask first DDF and Peter Thomas Roth make some good ones. You can see the reviews at www.makeupalley.com.

If you are short on cash and what to try glycolic acid you might want to look at the brand Alpha Hydrox its about $10. If the glycolic acid is not at your local drugstore you can find it on www.drugstore.com.

Hope this helps.

Avelon

thank you so much Avelon. biggrin.gif I will try them. I have really yucky pores too. This won't have any negative effects on red marks right? How long do I have to wait to see results using the sulphur mask/gycolic acid?

thanks<3

thank you so much Avelon.  biggrin.gif I will try them. I have really yucky pores too. This won't have any negative effects on red marks right? How long do I have to wait to see results using the sulphur mask/gycolic acid?

thanks<3

thanks you two =)

I've been doing Delna's regime for a couple of days too..i think i mite try the sulphur mask and then the glycolic acid later, later on. Any other suggestions to shrinking those dam- pores?