Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

right ive been left with red marks after accutane

seen all the posts about how baking soda works...

but there was that many posts i found it difficult to get a clear picture of what i have 2 do

so its baking "SODA" NOT powder...?

its not no special baking soda or anything, i can simply get baking soda from the shop?

i jst simply mix the baking soda with water?

once mixed with water how do i know when its ready to put on 2 my face?

do i just smear it on the troubled areas and then after a couple of mintues wash off?

is there anything else thats a good worker, if there is, can sum1 clearly state what i need and how much of what is needed, if not can sum1 plz deffo answer the naking soda, as i finished accutane yesterday and iam dying to see the results everyone else has achived on my own skin

THANKSSSSSSS

BICARBONATE OF SODA (baking soda).

you can get it from any supermarket. ive just started using it. im suprised your asking these questions cos it so easy. just add a little water to about a teaspoon of powder, so its a paste, it isnt "ready" you just put it on your skin and massage your skin like you would with a cleanser or a scrub.then wash it off.

this isnt rocket science tongue.gif

ive used it twice so far and ive noticed it makes my skin really smooth.

hahhaa im sorry, its just im soooooo weary of what put on my skin right now as i only came off of accutane yesterday, and wanted to make sure i did everythhing correctly as in other topics people are saying add this, add that, i used baking powder etc..

so by making a simple post some like urself has reassured me on what to do

which im thankful for! wink.gif

u say it has made ur skin "look" smooth, is this tempory? or does it actualy smoothen ur skin?

has it done anything for ur redness if any redness?

was u on accutane or nething? are u on nething now?

thanks smile.gif

im not sure if its temporay or not but my skin feels smooth, and look mostly smooth, my skin is uneven and a bit mottled from acne but i think its a little too soon to tell if this has helped. ill let you know if it does. ive never been on accutane no. i use bp wash to keep my acne away now(im clear now)

using this bicarb is idiot proof so try it! wink.gif