Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred4life

Scar Correction - does age/sexuality affect?

Well I am a 21 year old straight male, but I became obsessed with my appearance. I think I'm a pretty good looking guy, but my forehead bothers me; spots everywhere. And because of that insecurity, I don't get haircuts too short, but when it is short I think I'm a very good looking guy. I would say that I am very caring though and emotional. Does that make me gay?? On another note, I can distinguish attractive guys from non attractive guys, but I'm not attracted to them in that way.

Well I am a 21 year old straight male, but I became obsessed with my appearance.  I think I'm a pretty good looking guy, but my forehead bothers me; spots everywhere.  And because of that insecurity, I don't get haircuts too short, but when it is short I think I'm a very good looking guy.  I would say that I am very caring though and emotional.  Does that make me gay??  On another note, I can distinguish attractive guys from non attractive guys, but I'm not attracted to them in that way.

Actually any man who is emotional and caring is gay, all lesbians are gorgeous nymphomaniacs who love men to join them for sex and only people genuinely secure in their sexuality feel the need to post such information on an internet message board.

Can we bin this thread please moderators?

Guest niko
Actually any man who is emotional and caring is gay, all lesbians are gorgeous nymphomaniacs who love men to join them for sex and only people genuinely secure in their sexuality feel the need to post such information on an internet message board.

Can we bin this thread please moderators?

hi

mid twenties straight female

is acne caused by genetics - but then why does my parents or siblings ever had or have not even a spot

is it caused by diet - not according to all the research

caused by hormonal imbalance - maybe in some people

i was accutane of nearly 2 years - ended up getting most of spots injected numerous times with steroid which left big holes!!!

its extremely tough people make so many nasty comments and it hurts so much.

like when i worked as a aid in a hospital for the elderly a lot of the elders would stare and ask what happen your face or give me advice on how to get rid of the spots like to wash my face; i am the most hygenic person i know.

its so embarrising especialy when said in front of other people. i rem once my then 5 year old cousin asked me what was that on my face and pointed to one huge spot.

another 7 year old asked me how i burned my face!!!.

these comments and all the rest will stay with me for life.

people with serve acne has a hard life

when i was younger i had plans lots of them, loads of friends and a great social life.

acne got rid of all that.

i can only hope that science will find a way to remove scars successfully. eusa_pray.gif

take care

molly

I like both men and women, 24, female and am extremely insecure about my scarring. When I had acne, it bothered me. It was much worse than my scarring, but I am more insecure now than I ever was growing up with acne. If anyone can tell me why that is, I'd appreciate that, because I can't seem to figure it out. I used to be able to talk to anyone, look people in the eye, and just have more self confidence before, no it's completely gone because of my scars. Why didn't my nasty cystic acne effect me that way? eusa_think.gif

hi

mid twenties straight female

is acne caused by genetics - but then why does my parents or siblings ever had or have not even a spot

is it caused by diet - not according to all the research

caused by hormonal imbalance  - maybe in some people

i was accutane of nearly 2 years - ended up getting most of spots injected numerous times with steroid which left big holes!!!

its extremely tough people make so many nasty comments and it hurts so much.

like when i worked as a aid in a hospital for the elderly a lot of the elders would stare and ask what happen your face or give me advice on how to get rid of the spots like to wash my face; i am the most hygenic person i know.

its so embarrising especialy when said in front of other people. i rem once my then 5 year old cousin asked me what was that on my face and pointed to one huge spot.

another 7 year old asked me how i burned my face!!!.

these comments and all the rest will stay with me for life.

people with serve acne has a hard life 

when i was younger i had plans lots of them, loads of friends and a great social life.

acne got rid of all that.

i can only hope that science will find a way to remove scars successfully. eusa_pray.gif

take care

molly

I like both men and women, 24, female and am extremely insecure about my scarring.  When I had acne, it bothered me.  It was much worse than my scarring, but I am more insecure now than I ever was growing up with acne. If anyone can tell me why that is, I'd appreciate that, because I can't seem to figure it out.  I used to be able to talk to anyone, look people in the eye, and just have more self confidence before, no it's completely gone because of my scars.  Why didn't my nasty cystic acne effect me that way?  eusa_think.gif

I like both men and women, 24, female and am extremely insecure about my scarring.  When I had acne, it bothered me.  It was much worse than my scarring, but I am more insecure now than I ever was growing up with acne. If anyone can tell me why that is, I'd appreciate that, because I can't seem to figure it out.  I used to be able to talk to anyone, look people in the eye, and just have more self confidence before, no it's completely gone because of my scars.  Why didn't my nasty cystic acne effect me that way?  eusa_think.gif

Hi , Im just joining in on the fun! I am 37 yrs. young and have 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband ! I am straight and care way too much about my scars. I think its because I used to have perfect skin up until a few years ago. Take care everyone! RuPerki eusa_dance.gif

I think scarring affects us more because it's forever unless you treat it, it's not like it will go away someday you know. When i got bad acne for like 4 months wich scarred me up i was like ok i got acne i'll deal with the red spots later but when i realized i had scarring it was like my world fell apart, i wouldn't even look my mother in the eye and she confronted me about it. I must say my heart is still mending.

I've never been to happy about my appearance even tough i had no problem with women, acne was like the icing on life sucks cake, i would have never tought i'd get acne in my 20's, know what TCA is and be about to have my face abraded off in a few months.

Yeah, life takes many turns, it took a bad one for us.